Has anyone been getting any Pixie armor drops ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I have not had one in years it seems. I used to get a bunch from snabbies and I would drop them around where the new-bees hunt for them to find :).

I have not had one in years it seems. I used to get a bunch from snabbies and I would drop them around where the new-bees hunt for them to find :).

i have, but i can't recall where from

The last two pieces I saw were ~two weeks ago from a named shoggoth on Monria (M and F thighs).

On Caly, you might want to try cornundos - they used to drop lots of harnesses.

Went out and kill a few Daks and got a face mask. That is weird that I would ask and og out and get something on my next hunting trip.

Combibo drop excessive amounts of Pixie. I also get the stuff from really any mob between snable and fungoid sizes. Just have to put out a little dps.

Thighs from shinkiba, one M and one F last week

Try Exarosaur, my disciple looted around 30 parts in the last week or so lol.

You are bound to get at least couple of parts from each daikiba wave at Odysseus ("the bull pen"), often more.

I just did a new-bee mission and killed 200 Combibos and not a one. I have been using up some very low level guns and just playing around and killed a bunch of Exos NE of the north swamp camp and got nothing there either. I must but holding my mouth wrong LOL. Wouldn't be the first time :).

I just did a new-bee mission and killed 200 Combibos and not a one. I have been using up some very low level guns and just playing around and killed a bunch of Exos NE of the north swamp camp and got nothing there either. I must but holding my mouth wrong LOL. Wouldn't be the first time :).
But have you tried it while facing towards Rl'yeh during a new moon?

food guards in prison

Check my link . Combibo don't drop Pixie.

Big gibnib or chirpy drop foot guard

I'm sorry I may have relayed the wrong information.

My disciple was hunting just daikiba's & shinkiba's.

This was around west of port atlantis I believe.

Back