I have some Bones are they used any more ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
Those caly bones. I did the mission and the agility but had some bones left over in case anyone needs them. I don't even think the mission is available any more.

I have some Bones are they used any more ?

To keep a long story short, at least I still have the mission open and would need aprox 7k orso of them still.
The Agi mission came after the puny mission (If I remember correctly), so I was allready thru some stages, and the previous ones were TTed by me (they had no use at that moment).

I gave up on trying to buy them from the newbies at Icarus.
So actually I do not realy care about them anymore, unless MA is going to let them be sold in auction.

Hint for MA to make some auction fee income, come get that fee ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know the quest is still open, at least I hope it is. I need 3k more bones to complete the mission. They seem to drop at about 5/hour hunting the punys continuously. I think you gave me some last time you gave them away.

Actually, I when in the game right after this post and someone contacted me within 5 minutes and bought what I had but I may get more and I will probably sell them also.

Which n.p.c. and mission are the bones for? Was on other planets a few years and forgot the details

Mission still exists, a friend used it last spring. I provided him with the bones, have thousands from the times I was buying them from disciples and random noobs years ago when I did spend more time on Caly.

The Agi mission came after the puny mission (If I remember correctly), so I was allready thru some stages, and the previous ones were TTed by me (they had no use at that moment).

Maybe bones were added before the mission, but not from the start - I did all the 16.6k punies during the first months and there were no bones yet.

Mission still exists, a friend used it last spring. I provided him with the bones, have thousands from the times I was buying them from disciples and random noobs years ago when I did spend more time on Caly.

Maybe bones were added before the mission, but not from the start - I did all the 16.6k punies during the first months and there were no bones yet.
For a while there were trophies and they stunk since u could only stack em so high... like 20 or so

For a while there were trophies and they stunk since u could only stack em so high... like 20 or so

Trophies are for Bukin's missions, they are still there and still tt food after you finish the missions (bought trophies don't count).

There was (prolly still is) a small mission on Icarus were you would need to loot like 10 or 100 bones to achieve one of those small missions. No clue what it was called, think it was in the line of that kill the atrax mission.

After that came the Agi mission.

But anyway, not sure, it's longtime ago, so my memory flushed that info :)

As far I know those start mission got altered overtime.

I could indeed also mix them up with the thropies mission.

Back