An idea among others

morfoc

Alpha
Society
AF-RFC
MORFOC AS SERBAN
Hello all

I do not know if I'm in the right category :tp:

I play for a long time and I love above all adventure and stars :laugh::laugh::laugh::wtg::wtg::wtg:
I saw a lot of good and bad things in this game but they surprised me like me

It has been revised since 2003 with entropia project and has been filled to the opening of the space and the possibility of exchange of planet (even if not everything is still in progress). I allow myself to give my vision of the future EU as I imagine for the gameplay of the players.

Having so far the diversity of several planets and not already to date agree on the current president.
My vision will have been an election by a planet of a president representing and having the power to initiate a conflict with another planet
Of the resources/ or other of each planetes not explorable but with the possibility of the aquerir in case of conflict between 2 planets
Each planet making unique items for each resident to participate in the war effort
Next Island semi dead planete PVP or giving a capital bonus point by chasing combat over resources allowing to improve own planet by point (each player playing down gives a point progression to his planet)
At the end of a number of points allow the president or council to send an invasion of Robot or other AI to the opposing planet and in case of failure of regrowth the recovery of resource for this or similar plane.
In case of battlefield programmed by the 2 opposing parties gives the player a kind of free battle simulator on an instance

Here is a small preview of what I imagined

Back