Creature Control Capsule: Reclaimer I3-TF

lethal

Prowler
lethal jewgirl saint
It has 300 ped tt value. None have sold on auction. Just wondering if it would have any markup.

none if you go and just use it to play with. :) Have fun. (getting your name on the creature control hof thing should be easy as there was nothing there last time I checked)

What does this creature control capsule actually do?

What does this creature control capsule actually do?

as the name says...you take control over the creature...like the pumpkin thingie was...

the only difference to the creature control capsules are...that you need an INSANE lvl of the type investigator where the type of the creature lies...e.g. for the droka I3-TF capsule you need LVL 14 Robot Investigator..

and since only a few ppl have such levels and the benefits of those capsules are not really visible...they dont get sold/bought in a regular manner...

Eddie

Edwards comment reminded me. Should've posted that the required level is level 15 robot investigator. Also, it's the highest PED value creature control capsule that's been looted. Second is Eomon Goliath at 130 ped and third is a tie between Dire Hound and Eomon Mammoth at 85 ped.

Don't TT it. I know someone that may be interested in it.

Sounds kinda fun, so you basically get to be the creature and just run around...pure fun, no special additional skills or benefits?

Sounds kinda fun, so you basically get to be the creature and just run around...pure fun, no special additional skills or benefits?

Yeah, you'll normally have a couple of different moves you can use as the creature and your objective is to kill as many other players as you can. Turrets and mobs aren't able to attack you either, so you can use if pretty much anywhere.

OK, I see. Thank you for the responses.

Back