Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - plz comment

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

levithanikos

Mutated
Angelreaper Demonikos Slayer
Hello fellow entropians ..

As the title says ... What would be the Markup for this nice T20, T1.7 ?

I paid , few years ago TT+1k , unfortunately was busy IRL and I wasn't able to burn it down
It's TT is at 2k PEDS ... and would like to buy me aUL gun or an ADJ resto , so i need some peds

What would be the value nowadays? :scratch2:

PS- Already in HA , for TT+600 SB , TT+700 BO

Last edited:
I think even the hedoc faps are in the +100s of peds range now.

With a tt of 2k peds, probably +100 or so at most.

I always compare
HP/pec (ECO)
HP/sec

And if I compare this one
I would rather prefer a Vivo S10 (Herb Box is obsolete for a long time allready) which you can get for like 5PED orso even less in the instance.
Yes the Vivo S10 is about half HP/Sec vs the T20
But has better HP/Pec.
And also downside of the T20 is the high TT value
So bottomline IMO if I would own the T20, I would just TT it probably, because to me it's not even worth +1
And I would just want that TT value back as soon as possible. (you would be close to half way to a mod2350 with those 2k peds, or at least close to halfway, not sure anymore what I paid for the stuff to make one.) And ofc the adj resto :)

I also did lose 4k Mu on my FAP that I had in the past, (Due to new FAP's that were better) and I did not even think twice to ditch it even with the loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always compare
HP/pec (ECO)
HP/sec

And if I compare this one
I would rather prefer a Vivo S10 (Herb Box is obsolete for a long time allready) which you can get for like 5PED orso even less in the instance.
Yes the Vivo S10 is about half HP/Sec vs the T20
But has better HP/Pec.
And also downside of the T20 is the high TT value
So bottomline IMO if I would own the T20, I would just TT it probably, because to me it's not even worth +1
And I would just want that TT value back as soon as possible. (you would be close to half way to a mod2350 with those 2k peds, or at least close to halfway, not sure anymore what I paid for the stuff to make one.) And ofc the adj resto :)

I also did lose 4k Mu on my FAP that I had in the past, (Due to new FAP's that were better) and I did not even think twice to ditch it even with the loss.
clipboard01_727496.jpg

I strongly find your comment about S10, irrelevant

• T20 T1 can be used as a combat FAP when S10 can't , or you pay extra Armor decays to use it
  • T20 T2 would cost like 15 peds , MU% Included, and the Healing Ehancers are going pretty cheap, not breaking often , for a 18.32 HP/sec
  • T20 Eco is not the best for sure , but compared to other similar HP/Sec , check these and see is only comparable to ADJ ek-2350 and has a tad more Healing...

18_hpps.jpg

So , what do you think now ? I would say it worth much more than TT .
How much an ADJ ek-2350 sells these days ?

That would be the price range i believe it worth , maybe less for being slower , but the data is clear :)

T20 is nice but another problem is it's low level. I'm a mid level player with the funds to buy a fap for +500-1500 but this fap really does me no good. On the flip side, most players who could want and use the t20 don't want to spend that much.

So what's it worth?
IMO +200 if you lucky

How much an ADJ ek-2350 sells these days ?

That would be the price range i believe it worth , maybe less for being slower , but the data is clear :)

Not sure on what price you expected this T20 to be, however since it is more than half the speed of the adjusted ek-2350, your comparison to that is wrong. Being able to heal quickly is the advantage that the Adj Ek-2350 provides, despite it healing you for less each time, it allows you to get out of tight spots far better than the T20, and switch back to shooting faster as well.

In the end, the tool you have is valued at whatever you decide you will let it go for. If someone offered you +1K and you say no, then it is obviously worth more to you. If someone offers you +100 and you say ok, then it was not worth much to you in the first place. Your valuation may change over time if you cant sell it.
If you really want market value for it, put it on auction at +1 with no BO and let people decide.

I sold mine for +20ped :-D
I couldn't get more than that... It had ~1k tt left though.

T20 is nice but another problem is it's low level. I'm a mid level player with the funds to buy a fap for +500-1500 but this fap really does me no good. On the flip side, most players who could want and use the t20 don't want to spend that much.

So what's it worth?
IMO +200 if you lucky

I think the TT binded on it is the only real drawback ....
Not sure on what price you expected this T20 to be, however since it is more than half the speed of the adjusted ek-2350, your comparison to that is wrong. Being able to heal quickly is the advantage that the Adj Ek-2350 provides, despite it healing you for less each time, it allows you to get out of tight spots far better than the T20, and switch back to shooting faster as well.

In the end, the tool you have is valued at whatever you decide you will let it go for. If someone offered you +1K and you say no, then it is obviously worth more to you. If someone offers you +100 and you say ok, then it was not worth much to you in the first place. Your valuation may change over time if you cant sell it.
If you really want market value for it, put it on auction at +1 with no BO and let people decide.

Speed shouldn't be that important IMHO since you get a much better Heal/click to boost once your HP and keep shooting , when with a faster reload on Adj Ek-2350, you click twice ... Still i prefer 2-3 mobs on me tops , not more
I sold mine for +20ped :-D
I couldn't get more than that... It had ~1k tt left though.

OMG ... that's too little me thinks . ok TT+1k is imposibble these days bout i would hardly go under TT+300

I strongly find your comment about S10, irrelevant

Depends ofc on how you look at it, I personally would make the Vivo S10 work.
(everyone can fill in the part about how for themselfs)

I did vote for the 100 - 200
But to me it's TT fodder, and I hate to burn down items ofc, but somehow since all the negativity around at the forum, I just could not handle it anymore, and did try to give some of my opinions on some topics, I will get to a point that I will crawl back under my rock and will let the forum to what it is again.

And ofc the adj 2350 is still crapp (so it does not justify the cost to make it), but that is just a step that you have to take to get to at least an imp 2350 which would make more sence ofc.

So to be realsitic you can not compare the pricetag of an adj2350 vs the T20

Last edited by a moderator:
Back