Selling: Cthylla Towers Shop 6 I (+ Display Area) - Monria

Luckycharm

Elite
Society
The Dung Kickers
Gallyon Luckycharm Sundstrand
*** Shop sold ***

As I'm not going to be online often anymore it feels like it's best to sell my monria shop.

It has been upgraded with 40 item points, so it is totalling 250 points indoor and additionally has 10 points in it's hallway with item trade availability. Aside from that the separate (deed) display area has 10 item points available as well, but it offers no item trade, only item display option, hence it's name ;p

So basically the shop combo has 260 item trade points and 10 item display points on an outside wall.

For pricing of the upgrade you can check the details here: http://www.planetcalypso.com/opportunities/estate-development/

I have not yet made up my mind for the pricing of the shop and it's separate display area, but when I see an offer I like I will take it. Preferrably an offer for both deeds combined as I feel the advertizing area should be for the owner's benefit and not for a non-affiliated party.

For those that wonder: No there are no fees to pay to keep a shop open or anything and taxes are only paid upon successful sales (while being considerably less compared to the auction system).

Last edited:
A bump for the day ;p

(Best offer 10k atm btw)

Last edited:
Final bump ;p

Back