No more 5 ped puny globals ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I just shot a puny and got a little over 7 ped but no globals. No big deal to me but I really thought it was a good idea for the new players to get the "Feeling" of a global.

BTW who was the idiot programmer that put in the message that after you are I killed you have to push the "Ok" button to get to the revival point. Just another a$$ with nothing else to do and trying to keep his job, must be the son-inlaw of the boss.

Well today someone got a 13 or 14 PED global with berycled puny.
So it is possible.
I for myself killed around 13000 Punies on caly and never got a global or 7 Ped loot.
Seems to be very rare.

I killed over 50k punies without a global. The other thing was in the release notes. It is still hotly debated, if you care to take a look you can leave your feedback there in Bertha's thread.

Well today someone got a 13 or 14 PED global with berycled puny.
So it is possible.
I for myself killed around 13000 Punies on caly and never got a global or 7 Ped loot.
Seems to be very rare.

Yes the 10 ped are still around even for kerbbies (mat has to be under a guardian) but not the 5 ped globals for a puny. I think I got two or three 5 pedders when I was doing the bone mission that was like 3 or four years ago.

I killed over 50k punies without a global. The other thing was in the release notes. It is still hotly debated, if you care to take a look you can leave your feedback there in Bertha's thread.

Which thread, a recent one or long ago ?

I.....

BTW who was the idiot programmer that put in the message that after you are I killed you have to push the "Ok" button to get to the revival point. Just another a$$ with nothing else to do and trying to keep his job, must be the son-inlaw of the boss.

:lolup: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Which thread, a recent one or long ago ?

Since when did you notice this thing?

Read -- think -- search -- think again -- then eventually post.

I think 5 PED global is (or was) nonsence and spam!
if they removed?... good job

Even a newbie will feel better with a more rare 10 pedder or more.

The revival timer is a new addition Cozmo! I havent log for ages but I read "Patch Notes" :laugh:

Over 5 ped puny is maximum multiplier been hit. On normal mob over 1 ped cost/kill it would be an ATH.
So those who didn't got puny "global" shall consider themselves lucky, becourse they don't wasted one in a lifetime occurance for such shit cost/kill mob. Those who hit puny global are rather screwed for years and will beef up loot whiners group, as they dont get natural compensation.

Personally I had in my 12 year career here 3 such nice multipliers ( one unamped enmater tower, one ATH and one 5 ped puny ) so I assume its 4 year average , at least for me - but not giving my head for that :)

Over 5 ped puny is maximum multiplier been hit. On normal mob over 1 ped cost/kill it would be an ATH.
So those who didn't got puny "global" shall consider themselves lucky, becourse they don't wasted one in a lifetime occurance for such shit cost/kill mob. Those who hit puny global are rather screwed for years and will beef up loot whiners group, as they dont get natural compensation.

Personally I had in my 12 year career here 3 such nice multipliers ( one unamped enmater tower, one ATH and one 5 ped puny ) so I assume its 4 year average , at least for me - but not giving my head for that :)

actually a 10 ped hit on a 10 hp puny would be roughly the same as the uncommon but still standard +- 333 ped global on a 300 hp mob.

10 hp / 3 dpp = 0,033 ped per kill. 10 ped / 0,033 ped = 333x
300 hp / 3 dpp = 1 ped per kill * 333 = 333 ped

Do you play anymore ? That was a nice ATH 60K but I see your last global was several months ago.

Thanks Mega for the link, what really bothers me is I read that after the VU and must have skipped right over it. Contrary to what is said I always read the notes. Maybe I am just getting too old:scratch2:.

Holy smokes I was just looking at the Daikiba in ET and guess what the top loot was for a Daikiba Juvenile, ready 227 ped in the pas 30 days. Unbelievable!!!

Last edited:
actually a 10 ped hit on a 10 hp puny would be roughly the same as the uncommon but still standard +- 333 ped global on a 300 hp mob.

10 hp / 3 dpp = 0,033 ped per kill. 10 ped / 0,033 ped = 333x
300 hp / 3 dpp = 1 ped per kill * 333 = 333 ped

you right, i miscalculated puny cost kill. Still in new system 3 digot loot is nice one. Also history knows higher punys 10x 100x .

Do you play anymore ? That was a nice ATH 60K but I see your last global was several months ago.

Yup, bit busy RL. Even if i play i am not globaling. MA made me decrease mine& mine CC card activity course of they wicked and amateur bussines decissions.

Back