Achievement: Rick England is an Amazing Tamer - yay!!

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
I thought I'd add another bow to my avatar.

I know f**all about durability, but hey I'm now an Amazing tamer....yay!!!!!

Level 54.

More players should try taming to be honest, there's enough pets out there that give skill bonus.
It still takes 1000's of whips, and a ton of effort.

Helps if you like pets as well I guess.

Anyway have fun.

Rick

Very impressive Big Gratz m8 :eyecrazy::yay:

Gratz. That's a whole lotta taming under you belt.

Approaching level 17 whip hit myself... Can't wait til I get the full attacks per minute out of the Boiga.

You got some dedication. It's such a slow profession. Any advice for which pet mob is best to skill up on?

Huge gratz! Well done!

tyty :)

Very impressive Big Gratz m8 :eyecrazy::yay:

tyty :)

Gratz. That's a whole lotta taming under you belt.

Approaching level 17 whip hit myself... Can't wait til I get the full attacks per minute out of the Boiga.

You got some dedication. It's such a slow profession. Any advice for which pet mob is best to skill up on?

I like taming dragons and devils with unlimited Bolga, I've basically lived on those islands for the last couple of years...lol.
Who knows you might bump into a rare to tame.

Always run with a pet that gives some skill bonus, its really worth it. Even a 15% pet is a ton more skills.
Plus I'm sure its "all" taming related and support skills as well. So that adds up to a lot of points over time.

I use a perfected taming ring and acceleration ring. I guess I could wear a defence ring instead, although I find it more enjoyable with speed. Plus they're only level 6 mobs, it only costs 5 ped per whole whip using gremlin armour.

Maybe I'm using the wrong armour, but that's all I've got these days, and as I say 5 ped armour decay is no big deal.

It takes about 2 hours to burn through a whip and a whole whip is 210 peds.....so it really is suited to many budgets. It just like hunting with a twist....its fun, go for it.

The only pain is dumping all the pets at the stable for essence, takes about 20 mins or so to unload them all. Carry some vehicles to put them in, as you soon run out of item space....hahha.

Rick

Gratz and keep up the whippin' work :D

Gratz mate ! Waiting for lvl 100 !!

Grats!
What lvl whipper do you have at that point?

I think people dont get how great that whip is to be honest..I have been using it amped a lot lately and made some nice progress :)

Amazing indeed :eyecrazy:

Are you the most skilled tamer EU atm RickEngland :confused:

does lvl 70 whipper = commando also?

PS: Gz RE

1. Gratz!
2. Its amazing how you managed to have pet handler so low (Animal Lore 5321 <> Pet Handler 50). Do you never play with pet (tricks, brush, feed etc) ?

1. Gratz!
2. Its amazing how you managed to have pet handler so low (Animal Lore 5321 <> Pet Handler 50). Do you never play with pet (tricks, brush, feed etc) ?

13% total from general skills make up that profession it looks like and most avatars have very low general skills these days..maybe thats it?

13% total from general skills make up that profession it looks like and most avatars have very low general skills these days..maybe thats it?

Maybe. However he must be a lot higher with Animal Taming than Animal Lore to be at lvl 54 so we will se some lvl ups soon.

The only pain is dumping all the pets at the stable for essence, takes about 20 mins or so to unload them all. Carry some vehicles to put them in, as you soon run out of item space....hahha.

Yea, fuck that! 20 mins means you're fast as well me thinks.
This is I think one reason that I don't like taming much atm.
MA (Ludvig) listen up!

Mmmmmm, ok here are the points:

I hardly get any skill for training pets., because I try to train them really eco at 99% focus. Even though I've got over 800xp in my pets. I hardly get skill drops.

When I was training my Royal dragon to Level 44, there were days I trained it "all day" and had "zero"...I kid you not.... zero skill gain. The pet though gained a ton of xp...lol.

Animal Tamer Profession Req - v - My skill points

My level now: 54.0651

Agility (20%) = 95 (almost 96)
Intelligence (20%) = 82 (third of way to 83)
Combat Sense (2%) = 5689
Melee Combat (2%) = 5029
Whip (8%) = 5477
Bravado (3%) = 5163
Courage (5%) = 6471
Dexterity (3%) = 6285
Perception (1%) = 5602
Animal Lore (21%) = 5331
Animal Taming (38%) = 6000 (just got it yay!!)
Zoology (13%) = 4582
Scientist (2%) = 0

Pet Handler Profession Req - v - My skill points

My level now: 50.3925

Agility (40%) = 95 (almost 96)
Intelligence (40%) = 82 (third of way to 83)
Alertness (3%) = 4687
Courage (5%) = 6471
Dexterity (3%) = 6285
Perception (2%) = 5602
Animal Lore (40%) = 5331
Animal Taming (20%) = 6000 (just got it yay!!)
Zoology (19%) = 4582
Scientist (2%) = 0
Intuition (2%) = 0

Hope helps

I'm sure a lot of support skills helps.

I have skilled:
Laser Sniper (Hit) to 75.29
Pyro Kinetic (Damage) to 76.82
Pyro Kinetic (Hit) to 69.70

Not really hunted much for a couple of years.

Many thanks for the gratz

Rick

Last edited:
Has 2% Intuition contribution been confirmed as part of Pet Handler Profession?

And by extension does level 80 Animal Handler open up Intuition?

Last edited:
Has 2% Intuition contribution been confirmed as part of Pet Handler Profession?

And by extension does level 80 Animal Handler open up Intuition?

Hi Komb

I always assumed all the professions on http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php were correct.
I also heard taming unlocks Intuition at Level 60, although I assume you're higher than that already, so maybe not

Rick

Back