copy Monria and the Asteroids...

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
How about a copy/paste of Monria and the Asteroids on Calypso side of the map over to the other side of the space map in between Next Island and Toulan?

Why??? explain your reasoning on this?

Why not? Just something to be there in the space not visited much these days by most participants...

Nevermind, reread your initial idea...you want a copy..not to move Monria.

Carry on!

Also, wouldnt it be better to put something in the middle of the universe?
A lot of wasted space there. Could be a good "Transit" planet/moon.

Until NI and Toulan are actually active planets, why add more empty moons and asteroids with no use. We can only hope the space VU will dramatically change space as we know it to compete with other space MMOs

History for support case 338123:

2017-03-08 20:34 You wrote:

Im very sorry for this but i need it to get it out of my my mind...

For me MA dont need to try to create a whole universe...more easy and close to "reality" somehow is to develop Solar systems with current planets...and explain with some examples:

1. Solar system with Calypso planet and asteroids, 1 big and 1 small planet for surface mining 1 gas giant with moons for future and small asteroid belt...
2. Solar system with Arkadia planet 1 big and 1 small planet for surface mining 1 or 2 gas giant with moons for future and big asteroid belt for space mining...
3. Solar system with RockTropia and Next Island 1 big and 1 small planet for surface mining 1 or 2 gas giant with moons for future and big asteroid belt for space mining...
4. Solar systems with Cyrene and Toulan (together or alone...i prefer...) 1 big and 1 small planet for surface mining 1 or 2 gas giant with moons for future and big asteroid belt for space mining...
5. and with every new PP new Solar System...

New contents in known systems as :
1. Star Bases...
2. Epic Space missions chains and Space Missions , Bounty Missions , Border missions...
3. Gas Giant planets/Skimming modules for big cargo ships...for new types of energy/warp engines/fuels/materials/Deeds...
4. Asteroid fields for mining/Ships/ship modules/armors/tools...for new types of ship hulls/ship outer hull shield/types of energy/Deeds...
5. Big Meteorites for mining/Ships/ship modules/armors/tools...for new types of ship hulls/ship outer hull shield/types of energy/Deeds...
6. Moons for mining/Ships/ship modules/armors/tools...for new types of ship hulls/ship outer hull shield/types of energy/Deeds...
7. PvP planets for Socs/Teams Base constructions and wars/Deeds/Special loots from extra rare alien species...
8. Player/Soc's Space Stations/Deeds/SS modules/Turrets/Repair bots/Scout bots/Guardian bots...
9. For old design MS/Privateers-Stafinders new replacment Weapons-Missiles/Radars/Eccm/Turrets/Shields mdls...

Damn...im dreaming again...

Faceof is Dynamic...
Faceof...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...0-Space-2017&p=3545003&highlight=#post3545003

With my Reggards
Chris (Faceof) Trimitzios...

2017-03-09 11:01 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Faceof,

Thank you for your support case.

First of all, never be sorry for giving motivated feedback, regardless if it is good or not, so long you put your thoughts into words with motivation of why and how your thought should be done it is always valuable.

We are only sorry that we can't give you a more thankful answer, your case will be forwarded to our Design team and Management for further consideration.

Take care and best of luck.

Kind regards,
Ulf | Entropia Universe Support

Faceof is Dynamic...:wise:
Faceof...:cool:

* Don't mind me...whatever I wanted to say had already been mentioned. *

Copy and past old PE and make a new planet with this, would be the better idea.:)

Just admit the universe revolves around Calypso, and move Calypso to the center of the map. That'd make the distances to other planets roughly equal.

Back