since juicing the pets takes so long....

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
since juicing the pets takes so long, how about offering some skills as a part of that process?... Perhaps a point or two in taming related skill for every 100 pets you drop in there or something?

Agree.iv been taming for the last few months and juicing part i hate the most.I tamed till all my inventory is full of pets and go juice.Thats like 350-400 pets to juice.Please let us juice all the pets at once.dragging and dropping makes my hands hurt at times.MA pls make it work.

Agree.iv been taming for the last few months and juicing part i hate the most.I tamed till all my inventory is full of pets and go juice.Thats like 350-400 pets to juice.Please let us juice all the pets at once.dragging and dropping makes my hands hurt at times.MA pls make it work.
If they do an 'all at once' option, please let there be some sort of safety measure so it's all of one type and all of one level... Would hate to accidentally juice a high level pet on accident if they do it as one button option.

Something kinda similar to what the repair terminals options are would be nice... instead of it asking you to do 'armor' or 'weapons' etc. it'd have mob types and level options in there.

Maybe easiest if pets that are neither named nor trained would be stackable, and the juicer would accept a stack at once. You could then consolidate them in your inventory and easily avoid accidents like destroying something you didn't mean to.

They can easily make it work like trade terminal window, simply select all the pets you want to exterminate and drag it over to the extermination window. Boom.

As if some moron accidentally selects his high level pet, that's on him/her for their own stupidity.

I use pitbulls to hold my unleveled pets which keeps my inventory clear.

Back