G.R.E.U. Events (Speed bike Race and beauty contest)

Johaoninho90

Prowler
Jo Johaoninho90 jo
to join the first G.R.E.U. Events, Thursday 22th June 2017 @Port Atlantis (Planet Calypso). Time : 16.00 Entropia Universe Time.

16.00 Meeting at Port Atlantis

16.15 Walking the race track

16.25 Starting the beauty contest (dress your avatar like a ghost rider)

16.30-16.45 Starting the race (speed bike (L) only)

If you don't have a speed bike you are invited to stay and watch the race and you can still participate in the beauty contest :D

Prizes and rules:

Race: Only [Speed Bike (L)]*
1st : 35ped
2nd : 25ped
3rd : 15ped

Beauty Contest: Dress your avatar like the Ghost Rider, the most beautiful avatar (M) and (F) will each win 12.50ped.
Beautiest Avatar(M) 12.50ped
Beautiest Avatar(F) 12.50ped

If you don't have a speed bike (L)...i will try to provide one but it best if you have your own...even if you don't participate to the race you can participate to the beauty contest.:dance:

The results: Thanks all partcipants for coming... and grats to winners!!

Beauty contest winners:

♀Alisante: 9/10 (12.50ped)
♀Skyline: 8/10

♂Chudy: 8.66/10 (12.50ped)
♂Working: 8.33/10
♂Deathmatrix: 6/10

Race winners:

1st: Chudy (35ped)
2nd: Alisante (25ped)
3rd: Deathmatrix (15ped)

Giveaway Rules:

Take your chance to win 50 easy ped...To participate, post the name of your avatar of the game Entropia Universe in the comments of this video ---> https://youtu.be/5Hm9PMWyDSM . If the video reaches 100 LIKES before July 22, 2017, two winners will be drawn at random and win 50PED each. Good luck !!:beerchug:

Giveaway winners :
Congratulations to the winners of the G.R.E.U. giveaway Phaser Phaser Chaos(50ped) and Mad Slapper Death(50ped) !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d37RkljU_aY&t=31s <---50Likes on this videos if you want me to continu to do giveaway after my next event... don't hesitate to comment with what vehicle and at what time you would like to participate in next race !!

Last edited:
Oh man, that looks like some crazy-ass silly fun!

I'll do my best to be there ;-)

:smoke:

Prizes and rules:

Race: Only [Speed Bike (L)]*
1st : 35ped
2nd : 25ped
3rd : 15ped

Beauty Contest: Dress your avatar like a ghost rider
Beautiest Avatar(M) 12.50ped
Beautiest Avatar(F) 12.50ped

If you don't have a speed bike (L)...i will try to provide one but it best if you have your own...even if you don't participate to the race you can participate to the beauty contest.:yup:

Looks like a lot of fun, to watch even if not participating
Gratz Johaoninho90 for taking the time & effort

There should be more events like this

Looks like a lot of fun, to watch even if not participating
Gratz Johaoninho90 for taking the time & effort

There should be more events like this

Thanks Ranavolana :ahh:

:yay:BUMP for a nice Event:yay:

I would finish last place for sure. I can't even drive 50 meters on my speed bike without crashing. lol

I would finish last place for sure. I can't even drive 50 meters on my speed bike without crashing. lol

hehe :laugh: if you Come for the râCe or the beâtuy Contest... Good louCk then:wave:

:smash: The event is finish !!!

Thanks all partcipants for coming... and grats to winners!!

Beauty contest:

♀Alisante: 9/10 (12.50ped)
♀Skyline: 8/10

♂Chudy: 8.66/10 (12.50ped)
♂Working: 8.33/10
♂Deathmatrix: 6/10

Race:

1st: Chudy (35ped)
2nd: Alisante (25ped)
3rd: Deathmatrix (15ped)

grts and thanks:laugh:

GZ everyone and sorry I couldn't make it!

:beerchug:

Highlights of the event

GZ everyone and sorry I couldn't make it!

:beerchug:

To participate, post the name of your avatar of the game Entropia Universe in the comments of the video youtube. If the video reaches 100 LIKES before July 22, 2017, two winners will be drawn at random and win 50PED each. Good luck !!:yay:

:)np lot of idea and project coming soon!! let me know what time in entropia is the best for most of us please ! :D

:yay:]For the fun and the peace[:wise:

Last edited:
So sorry

So sorry got tied up in real life totally forgot about your event =(

To participate, post the name of your avatar of the game Entropia Universe in the comments of the video youtube. If the video reaches 100 LIKES before July 22, 2017, two winners will be drawn at random and win 50PED each. Good luck !!:yay:

:)np lot of idea and project coming soon!! let me know what time in entropia is the best for most of us please ! :D

:yay:]For the fun and the peace[:wise:

Sorry I missed it! I was planning to come..yet was called away on RL as well. :( But I was able to record a race while away with my drone! :)

event is not finish yet, bump first page to see rules!:yup:

Back