CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
My understanding that basically there are 5 of those:

Mountain Gorilla
Atrox Sapphire
Oratan Axe
Eudorian Wasp Devil
Eudorian Lava Devil

May be interested in acquiring one, as low a level as possible, can easily unlock whatever is needed myself.

Right, expanded the list, thank you

i have a Oratan Axe, not totally decided if to sell or not, but i probably will. its currently lvl 7.5 and well fed. due to its rarity im unsure on its value but i know how much its cost me to feed to lvl to 7 so im open to offers

aw crap, you got me wanting to go back in to buying mode.

but...

the range on em is pretty limited, ain't it?

aw crap, you got me wanting to go back in to buying mode.

but...

the range on em is pretty limited, ain't it?

the Oratan's autoloot range is 45m, autoloot adj pill is 30m, has 20% taming skill boost at lvl 23 too

rest are 5m

i have a Oratan Axe, not totally decided if to sell or not, but i probably will. its currently lvl 7.5 and well fed. due to its rarity im unsure on its value but i know how much its cost me to feed to lvl to 7 so im open to offers

Can you give a ballpark idea?

its cost me approx 170ped food inc MU to get from 1-7.5 but there is around 40-50ped or so still on the pet, its hard to judge the value as there are so few in the game but afaik the Mountain Gorilla is worth in the region of 1k, so i think maybe in the 1.5k region. but like i say its hard to judge and there is no harm in making me an offer

Back