Healing / Taxi - Arkadia / Calypso - Low Budget / ECO / Affordable

MAN88

Society
Lost Renegades
Malachi Al Noenal
I am somewhat new, and therefore my main focus is to learn, experience new things, and meet people. I am offering the following services;

FAP/Healing

Vivo S10 - MAX
SI HEART Refurb. - Working on maxing but still I get 16+ Heal/PEC
Hedoc Mayhem - Not worth using yet but someday..

I am available Monday to Thursday from 13:00 to 21:00 Game Time. I am a fast learner and willing to do long hunts on either Arkadia or Calypso.

To start with I will offer very affordable healing. Depending on the situation I will heal for free to a MAX of 50% decay until I learn/skill and establish clients. NO TIPS EXPECTED

I also have Adj. Musca, TP Chip, Quadwing I can use as needed for no cost, and would open to providing dps support, odd-jobs welcome.

Quad Taxi

Most Days I travel between Calypso and Arkadia for various reasons. I'm looking to reduce the expenses that I have been paying flying back and forth solo. Pricing would be something like;

3-5 PED to tag along if I need make the flight for personal reasons, Split the bill.

7 PED for anything out of my way, custom flight plans to other planets.

But like I mentioned before I am really just looking to experience all the game has to offer, and meet some people along the way. Shoot me a message or add me ingame if you have any questions!

Malachi Al Noenal

Last edited:
Back