MMOWC and NEVERDIE

Last time, in Champions League, there was the controversy of someone being given a prize in spite of missing the final event due to being stabbed.

This time, the controversy is the fucked-up prize distribution. Random or not, to me it's total bullshit that the 23rd and 24th overall got MMOWC rings instead of the person 2nd overall.
Not to mention Kazanori deserves a bonus award for taking the high road.

And since I'm complaining, the false advertising about "win prizes just for watching" was annoying too -- got tricked into creating some NDC wallet and absolutely no spectators got anything for watching (except maybe a headache).

the old system was changed and we have 4 leagues . so why im the 23. in overall . i got a gold medal for my league and now the crys are big becaus of this . maybe there was something wrong with the loot in pro-am . anybody wrote a ticket ? anybody talked to ND ? maybe theres a problem . but why im the asshole now ? players from pro got 1 armor part only . and i gave my 2 armor parts away for 1 part to someone that had no good loot .

why im the asshole now ?

You are not. I don't see how anyone could blame you for benefiting from someone else mistake -- I don't.
And I'm not suggesting your ring be taken away either.

wanne play 1 or 2 hours on my acc ? no more fun ! spam pms ,flame pms . and sure i think im the asshole now .

if someone writs unfair or bug the one that has the loot is always the asshole

Last edited:
wanne play 1 or 2 hours on my acc ? no more fun ! spam pms ,flame pms . and sure i think im the asshole now .

if someone writs unfair or bug the one that has the loot is always the asshole

Yeah this is total BS, everyone that went into it knew the lower players had a chance of getting a better prize because of the random distribution. Harassing the players that got the prizes is completely wrong, probably worse than Joda's abuse directed at lunchbox. But it's pretty much happened in every event and/or patch that has happened on Rocktropia since it was created.

Can't believe people are angry that prizes went to someone other than the normal group.

btw Crissy, what is your solution? have ND hand Sarah a gun so Joda can throw a fit?

Just for info: I got just one Female Armor Part.

Congrats to all the winners, especially those who competed in the Amateur division! They are the newer players in EU and to get a great prize is even better for competing in this event! I understand how it seems suspicious that no one in the Pro-Am received a gun or ring, but remember "it's dynamic"! Going into event I thought that maybe each category (Elite,Pro,Pro-Am,Amateur) would receive their own trophy unique to their category they competed in that would give them a random prize designated to that category. I should have read closer, but in the end it didn't matter for myself (I couldn't compete in latter events due to work). Maybe next time it could work like that, or have set prizes for 1st-10th and then a special "trophy" for special prizes that would be random.

I looked through 5 different websites and still couldn't figure out the details of this event.

I looked through 5 different websites and still couldn't figure out the details of this event.

You needed to find that 6th magical website that linked the other 5 together.

You needed to find that 6th magical website that linked the other 5 together.

Buy another 4 million p.o.v.r. boxes and enjoy some troll weed and the puzzles shape becomes discernable

You all talking about overall standings. But there is no overall standings. We got 4 divisions. Everyone can jion every divison with buy skills or selling skills. So its everyone choice in which division he/she competes.
And at least there is just 2 webpages for all the rules, not more.

Back