Pet update

DO you want to see this stuff implemented?

• yes

Votes: 29 74.4%
  • no

Votes: 10 25.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Supaplex

Guardian
It would be so nice, if every pet while each lvl up also grow up a bit. Like mobs in game.
So we will really see the difference when pet is lvl1-5-10 20-25-40-60 and so on.

Last edited:
I don't know what you mean by "mob", but pets should definitely grow

others bufs for legendary pets
my exa has just the skill buf

nice one..but please dont make it too big then, so that 5 petes in a service center are taking the whole place...

It will be nice if they grow or have some other visual indicators.

Maybe horns, spines, longer fur / hair, body colouring, etc. Or even 2nd / 3rd stage in life, for example a caterpillar to a butterfly, or the alien facehugger to the chest buster to the full grown xenomorph ;)

I doubt grow (size) alone will work, since there were some original pets which were pretty large, and they got reduced in size due to pvp abuse, as I understand it.

Part of the problem is we don't know MA's plans for pets.

MA have tweaked the size of pets a lot over the last six months. They're always playing with the pet art, I notice small changes all the time, with fur body shape, head size etc.

The family of dragons are quite interesting. They do range in size from common to the biggest Royal.
I'm all for the more rare a pet is, the bigger that pet is.

I'm all for unlocking changes to pets as they level, although that's a lot pets to code for and build more changes to what I assume MA already consider as the perfect example of the end product.

So even if they did make those changes, it's likely the pet we have now would be the final look. Sometimes we need to be careful what we wish for. The basic pet before it grows into what we have now could look awful.

However I'm sure MA could add a few more extras, so we could accessorise our pets in some way. There is this talk of "trinkets" (rings for pets), maybe those things are visual. A pet harness type thing with sparkling gem on it, who knows.

Maybe we add cape or something for getting to certain level unlocks. There's huge scope for pets.

Although I'd rather MA focus on bringing us more useful content for pets, more passive to unlock, other abilities to use our pets. Even sending them at mobs as weapons. Imagine sending a pack of dragons to take down a Atrox Stalker, how cool would that be.

It's stuff like that which would make EU great.

Rick

ps: I voted yes, as any focus towards pets by the developers is good in my book.

:)

I was thinking that pet be bigger 1 mm each lvl up. So not big different, but at lvl 30 + we will see the difference.

Key things that MA really has to add are ability to control pet groups (function of handler level), attack, carry and ride.

Great to have would be size changes with levels

Back