Loot 2.0 - what MA should have said

pesa

Dominant
Society
AD
Nero Pelleman Wolf
I applaud shorter waves because it makes risk of ruin smaller at a given budget.
But even with large waves - as now - you can always recover from a dip by making the run long enough.
However, theres another wave thats impossible to recover from, thats if (when) MA temporarily lowers the loot generally.
In late spring of 2013 Kim stated that they can alter general return and that they just had upped the return a bit.
(as a compensation for some troubles with something, dont remember what).

I was very close to giving up entropia atm because that meant that they had some "nob" to turn to vary the general return.
With such tampering its impossible to know if a period of bad return is a nartural loot-dip or if it is cause MA turned the nob down.

So what I would have LOVED to read in the loot 2.0-statement is that they will NEVER again touch that nob.

nero

I applaud shorter waves because it makes risk of ruin smaller at a given budget.
But even with large waves - as now - you can always recover from a dip by making the run long enough.
However, theres another wave thats impossible to recover from, thats if (when) MA temporarily lowers the loot generally.
In late spring of 2013 Kim stated that they can alter general return and that they just had upped the return a bit.
(as a compensation for some troubles with something, dont remember what).

I was very close to giving up entropia atm because that meant that they had some "nob" to turn to vary the general return.
With such tampering its impossible to know if a period of bad return is a nartural loot-dip or if it is cause MA turned the nob down.

So what I would have LOVED to read in the loot 2.0-statement is that they will NEVER again touch that nob.

nero

Why do people have to always find problems.

Be happy, support them. They are going in the right direction finally.

Why do people have to always find problems.

Be happy, support them. They are going in the right direction finally.

Finding problems?
You mean like you bitching about me in your superior way?
Yeah, that IS annoying!

nero

Back