Loot 1.0 - loot survey

ForrestPark

Prowler
Society
The Ministry
Hi guys,

I thought it would be fun to post a quiz about the existing loot system. I originally planned to make a long thread going into great detail (like I did in my "How Hunting Skill Gains work" thread) but changed my mind because it's all about to change and become irrelevant!

Anyway, for each of the nine questions, there is one (and only one) correct answer. I'll post the answers in the next few days.

I've spent many months logging thousands of kills to arrive at the answers, and used "loot classes" (as termed by Falco many years ago) as this is the only way you can work out this stuff without killing trillions of mobs.

The survey is only concerned with TT returns. Markup is not mentioned.

Here we go then. Post your answers if you like.

1. Does using a 3.00 dpp weapon give me better average loot than using a 2.00 dpp weapon - over the long term?
[In other words... does eco matter?]
A. Yes
B. No
C. It depends

2. Approximately, how much of my overkill costs are given back to me in loot?
[Overkill is the damage you do over and above the HP of the mob, including its regen]
A. More than half
B. Less than half
C. Nothing

3. Approximately, how much of my armor decay costs are given back to me in loot?
A. More than half
B. Less than half
C. Nothing

4. Approximately, how much of my healing costs are given back to me in loot?
A. More than half, but not all
B. Less than half, but not nothing
C. Nothing

5. Approximately, how much of the extra cost of using a terribly uneco weapon (e.g. 1.50 dpp) is given back in loot?
A. It can be as much as half - but it varies depending on exactly how uneco it is
B. It is 10% at the most
C. All of it

6. If you hunt on taxed land with 3% tax, and compare your returns to the same mobs untaxed, which of the following is true:
A. Each individual loot is approximately 3% lower on the taxed land
B. Overall loot seems lower but it's difficult to say exactly how it works
C. Tax is a myth, loots are identical on both taxed and untaxed land

7. How does the average loot from a 1500 HP mob compare to the average loot from a 500 HP mob?
A. It is three times as high
B. It is less than 3 times as high
C. It is more than three times as high

8. Approximately, what percentage of loots fall below your cost to kill?
[i.e. what percentage of loots are "losing loots" - for all mobs, all planets, and players without stupidly eco setups]
A. 50%
B. 77%
C. 95%

Also... for the clever folks... here's a two-part bonus question to take away with you…
9a. What is the TT value of the smallest possible loot - not a "no loot" or "fragments-only loot" - that you can receive (in PEC, complete with decimal places) ?
9b. What is the only mob in the game that can give you this exact TT value of loot?

The answers will be posted in the next few days.

In the meantime, have fun!

Forrest :)

Answers

This post was made/edited after Post #25.

Thanks to everyone who posted in this thread.

Sadly, knowing everything below doesn’t really help you become much more eco. The info here only covers the easy half of understanding loot! The more difficult half, e.g. when you will global, or when you will come out of a bad loot cycle, I know far less about!

Anyway, most of the stuff below has been determined by knowing about “loot classes”.

Forming loot conclusions (or any wider loot theories) without first understanding loot classes is a pointless exercise, so I will try to summarize loot classes as fast as possible. It's an extension of "bond theory" as far as I can see.

Loot Class Introduction

All loots from all mobs on all planets, for all players, fit into “classes” (i.e. ranges) as follows. Each class has a lower and upper limit, and an average value. Loots are scattered randomly within each class, so they are not weighted towards any particular place within the class. [I am not actually sure that loots are 100% random within the class they have been assigned to, but for the sake of this article, assume they are.]

ClassAverage Value (PEC)
Class N0 PEC
Class F0.0195 PEC
Class 1about 7 PEC per 100 HP
Class 2about 13 PEC per 100 HP
Class 3about 29 PEC per 100 HP
Class 4about 160 PEC per 100 HP
Class 5about 370 PEC per 100 HP
Class 6+everything above Class 5

To explain the table above, Class N means “no loots”, and Class F means “fragments”. Blazar and Nova fragments are always looted in a random number between 10 and 29 inclusive, so the average (for all mobs that drop fragments) is 19.5.

Class 1 is the first “proper loot” class. When loots go above Class 5 their classes start to merge with each other - and also become quite rare - so I have simply clumped these together as “Class 6+”.

Many different variables adjust these average values up and down. When this happens, all classes (except for Classes N and F that are fixed) are adjusted up or down by the same percentage.

If you are hunting very economically you will see loots with slightly lower average PEC values than I have shown above, because MA knows you are hunting economically. Similarly, if you hunt with poor eco, these average values will increase.

The main variables that affect loot classes are discussed below (except for regen which I haven’t covered).

Loot Class Frequencies

The frequency of receiving a loot in each class is not the same for all mobs. For example, some big mobs never give you a Class N or F loot, mobs with less than 15 HP never give you a Class 1 loot, and Toulan mobs don’t drop fragments.

However, the frequency of the higher groups is fairly similar between all mobs. So if we group the first four classes together to account for these oddities, we can say – approximately – for all mobs:

ClassPercentage of loots
Class NF1240.9
Class 354.3
Class 41.9
Class 51.8
Class 6+0.7
Other0.4

To explain the table above, Classes NF123 are the rubbish loots that annoy us. Classes 4 and up are the minis/globals/multipliers. “Other” denotes loots that fall outside all loot classes, some due to oddities in the loot server, and more due to errors in my (manual) recording.

The frequency of loots for any given mob will not be exactly as above, but won’t be far off.

As an approximate rule of thumb, mobs with over 1500 HP will give globals for all their Class 5 loots. This is why they are popular grinding mobs. Mobs with over 5000 HP will give globals for all their Class 4 loots.

I don’t know why MA dishes out loot in classes, and why these classes exist with such values and frequencies. I thought I would crack this… but no, it’s still a mystery to me. If anyone can spot anything mathematically significant in the numbers of the two tables above then get in touch.

Anyway, let’s get on with it.

1. Does using a 3.00 dpp weapon give me better average loot than using a 2.00 dpp weapon - over the long term?

A. Yes

Average values of loot classes clearly change when using bad eco and good eco weapons. Loot classes have lower average values when you use a more eco weapon combo, but this change certainly does not fully account for all of the higher eco. See question 5 for more info. [As per comments made in this thread, I should have used the phrase “overall percentage returns” rather than “average loot” in the question text.]

C. Nothing

If you kill very small mobs in one shot with a massive gun, and then with a smaller gun, you will see no difference in loot classes. Even when using a truly huge weapon and the mob has 1HP, and the shot is a crit, and your overkill is enormous…. loot will not improve.

3. Approximately, how much of my armor decay costs are given back to me in loot?

A. More than half

You are compensated in loot for the majority of your armor decay, around three-quarters, and this always happens in the loot of the mob that hits you. None of this compensation gets carried over to the next mob. You can test yourself with large armor and small mobs; you will see values of loot in each class rise relative to your armor decay. Wearing crazy big armor in a hunting event on small mobs will give you a massive advantage (at the expense of your eco) if you let them aggro you to build up armor decay.

B. Less than half, but not nothing

I saw marginally better loot in the next “loot operation” following a heal - but not a great deal. Heals between kills gave better loot in the following mob. The compensation was small, averaging about 10%, but it was very definitely there. You can test this yourself with a largish fap and small mobs, but as mentioned by Haruto Rat, these tests are difficult to get right because of regen, so you have to count the number of hits you do, or time the kills. In my tests I either healed only between kills, or counted the shots I needed to kill a certain number of mobs – in both tests - and checked they were the same afterwards.

5. Approximately, how much of the extra cost of using a terribly uneco weapon (e.g. 1.50 dpp) is given back in loot?

A. It can be as much as half - but it varies depending on exactly how uneco it is

MindArk knows your weapon combo eco and increases the average loot in each class (on each loot) if it looks bad – using a non-linear sliding scale. This is very easy to test with a range of uneco weapons on the same mob, e.g. 1.5 dpp, 2.0 dpp, 2.5 dpp, 3.0 dpp etc. For example, if you use a weapon combo with a headline eco of 1.5 dpp, you actually do over 2.2 dpp because MA feels sorry that you are so dim. If your weapon combo does much more than about 2.8 dpp, the compensation is very small indeed. [This was tested and confirmed by Ardorj many years ago on the Arkadia forum, without using loot classes; just by killing hundreds of mobs.]

Obviously you should use a more eco weapon in the first place, rather than use an uneco weapon and be happy that some of your losses are coming back at you.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The average hunter will get globals more frequently with an uneco weapon (or weapon combo) on certain mobs, because this weapon will take part or all of a loot class over the global threshold. This is the reason why we have had so many threads here about eco because some people are thinking in terms of “more overall loot” (eco) and some are thinking in terms of “higher single loots” (number of globals). This is the foundation of “Does eco matter?” forum arguments.

6. If you hunt on taxed land with 3% tax, and compare your returns to the same mobs untaxed, which of the following is true:

Hunting the same mob on taxed and untaxed land results in you getting 3% less loot every time you kill the taxed version of the mob. You can test with Ambulimax Young as an example. [I am aware that this works slightly differently when mining because there are no ores/enmatters with very low TT values to make this work nicely.]

7. How does the average loot from a 1500 HP mob compare to the average loot from a 500 HP mob?

The drop-off isn’t massive as HP goes up, but something bad seems to happen somewhere between 500 HP and 1500 HP - and by 3000 HP you are very obviously getting less loot per unit HP. It is difficult to put figures on because your gear will change as the mob HP goes up. When I was testing, my eco got lower as I tested on bigger mobs (up to 3500 HP) so you would have expected my loot to get higher if anything, due to armor decay, regen, heals etc. But no.

I think this is one reason why the average mid-range hunter starts to see peds fly away once he starts grinding e.g. Atrox and up, and why eco players generally stick to smaller mobs. Svarag mentions below that skill gains might be the trade-off. Or maybe MA sees larger mobs as mainly for team hunting, which is inherently more eco – less armor and fap decay, less overkill and less regen. Or maybe to prevent players with extremely eco setups making 1000s of peds every day. Or maybe just to screw the players with money to deposit. Form your own conclusion…

C. 95%

Everything that isn’t a mini/global/multiplier is a losing loot. So about 19 loots in 20 will lose you PEDs (Classes NF123), and 1 loot in 20 will be a nice loot that makes you PEDs (Classes 456+). The only exception is if you are using an extremely economic setup; in this case you might see some loots in Class 3 sneak marginally over your cost to kill the mob.

IMPORTANT NOTE: One way to see if you have an economic setup is to see if the higher end of your Class 3 loots get up as high as your cost to kill; there is a relationship between your long term projected returns on a mob, and how the upper end of your Class 3 loots compare to your cost to kill. So by killing as little as 50 mobs (same maturity) you can work out how good your REAL eco is – you simply need to compare your results to 50 kills of a few others things.

9a. What is the TT value of the smallest possible loot - not a "no loot" or "fragments-only loot" - that you can receive (in PEC, complete with decimal places) ?

Answer: The lowest possible “normal loot” is 1.00 PEC.

For some reason, the game never gives you anything less than this seemingly arbitrary minimum, except for fragments and no loots. [My suspicion is that this contributes to loot being slightly bugged downwards for mobs with less than about 10HP, and massively bugged for 1HP mobs on Next Island.]

9b. What is the only mob in the game that can give you this exact TT value of loot?

Answer: Gallard (15 HP, Arkadia)

Mobs with 13 HP and less, such as Caraboks and Monuras, don’t give a Class 1 loot because that would take the loot below the minimum 1.00 PEC threshold. And mobs with 20HP start their Class 1 loots from about 1.40 PEC. I believe the Gallard is the only mob with between 14 and 19 HP inclusive, and therefore is the only mob that can sometimes give 1.00 PEC in a Class 1 loot. I included this question to try to entice someone out of the woodwork who also knew everything above.

Summary

Every time you hit a mob, take a hit yourself, heal, or let a mob regen (not covered here), your loot is adjusted accordingly. I am fairly sure that there are many other factors - that may or may not include enhancers, sights, scopes, taggers, finishers, rings, pills, team hunting dynamics, and possible “enhanced Kerberos loot” to keep new players keen. Surely this is making the loot server’s code so complicated that MA want to start again with Loot 2.0…?

Anyway, there we are. I manually logged 26289 loots between December 2016 and March 2017 to bring you this. But you can confirm everything above with a total of about 1000 kills if you only study the largest group, Class 3. You can do about 120 kills - 60 kills with and 60 without one change of setup - and that is usually plenty to get a rough idea because half of those loots will be in Class 3.

One further note… I believe MA can change the frequencies of loots in Classes 4, 5 and 6+ for certain periods of time, in a way that evens out to a defined average. I suspect this is the foundation for good and bad loot periods… just my 2 PEC.

Well done to Me Really Never who scored highest in the survey with 5 points. The average was 2.9 points. Well done to Fforest for not attempting it!

Feel free to PM me in game with any follow-up.

Have fun!

Forrest :)

Last edited:
1.A
2.C
3.C
4.C (the problem here however is setting up a test with equal kill time so that regen wouldn't matter)
5.B
6.B
7.A (mean, not sure about median)
8.C
9a. 0.12 PEC (12 units of shrammo), possibly 0.11.
9b. 2 HP b*** ******* on **

You're missing correct answer answers to a lot of these questions.

Anyways, D is where another answer is true.

AAADDADD
9. Oldschool: Fuga, 1 pec
New school? probably some shit on cyrene or RT

My experience:

1.B 2.C 3.C 4.C 5.A 6.C 7.B 8.B 9.no clue, I would guess is a shot with newbie gun and the mob a puny.

Now I know why we got Loot 2.0 :)

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

1.A definitely A as proven often enough
2.C pretty sure its C
3.B that has been proven to be B
4.C id say its rather C than B
5.A most likely A when looking at the various tests made
6.A quite definitely A
7.A definitely A
8.<C closer to C. id say 95% is a little high though. 90% fits better imo.
9a. not sure on the decimal here but its definitely below 0,01 ped. i guess around 0,003-0,005 ped
9b. various 10hp or less mobs

What an interesting idea of comparing peoples opinion...

1) B. No - I think Loot is based on damage done, not the cost of the damage
2) C. Nothing - It seems to me Overkill is totally lost
3) A. > 1/2 - I feel you are compensated for damage, but not min damage
4) C. Nothing - Seems me if I heal during combat I get no extra loot (most would heal between combat)
5) B. Max 10% - I would have thought none and any extra is due to taking too long and doing more than full hp damage
6) B. Overall < - Seems to me I get slightly less over a long run, or less rare loot, hard to say
7) A. 3x - Three times by TT value, but more useful items
8) C. 77% - seems I see slightly over kill cost less than 1/4 so i guess 3/4+ is some level of loss
9) - I guess the smallest mob, one of those level 0 things at half moon cove on caly

I look forward to seeing how this compares to others.

1. Does eco matter?
Haruto, Immortal, MeReallyNever - Yep
Kerham, Gollum - Eco-schmeco...

2. Overkill compensated in loot?
Immortal - 1/2+
Haruto, Kerham, MeReallyNever, Gollum - No

3. Armor decay compensated in loot?
Immortal, Gollum - 1/2+
MeReallyNever - 1/2-
Haruto, Kerham - No

4. FAP decay compensated in loot?
Haruto, Kerham, MeReallyNever, Gollum - No
Immortal - 100%

5. Extra decay of the super-uneco weapon compensated?
Haruto, Gollum - 10% max
Kerham, MeReallyNever - ~50%
Immortal - ?

6. Loot on 3% taxed LA?
Immortal, MeReallyNever - ~3% lower
Haruto, Gollum - seems lower (hard to say)
Kerham - no difference

7. Is 1500HP mob loot = 3 x 500HP mob loot?
Haruto, MeReallyNever, Gollum - Yes
Kerham - Less
Immortal - ?

8. % of loots below cost to kill?
Kerham, Gollum - 77%
Haruto,MeReallyNever - 95%
Immortal - ?

I, like most people believe in eco and don't believe in overkill, armor or FAP decay compensations.
(or maybe we should say "didn't believe" as all this apparently will change soon)
7th is tricky... I have to agree with Kerham.

If Forrest dares to claim he has the answers then he must have massive amounts of data.
It's also interesting to see his methods of testing. In some cases that may be tricky!
Looking forward!

Last edited:
a, c, c, c, neither (it changes your base loot for multiplers, increase variance.. already proven), not C but I am higher TT% on taxed than untaxed (this could be a symptom of waves) - my LAs are classified as untaxed for comparisons and 3% tax does not mean your base TT return is 97 instead of 100, neither as avg loot is 10%-90% of cost to kill, it varies - multi hits are resource dependent (proven), C, 10% of cost to kill (proven, bond theory) - it varies so there is no mob that gives you the same amount every time.

I don't know all the answers but I'll do the best I can.

1. A

2. A or B, depends how much you overkill. There appear to be safety mechanisms that prevent you from getting very bad loot in cases of extreme overkill, at least when I tested it. But generally you want to avoid overkill as much as possible.

3. Don't know, haven't really tested. I'll say "not enough".

4. Don't know, haven't really tested. I'll say "not enough".

5. A would be closest. I haven't done a long term test but it appears safety mechanisms are in place as in #2.

6. B

7. I'll go with A. It doesn't really matter to me as long as the long term results are there.

8. C

9a, 9b. Don't know and don't care beyond mild curiosity.

[In other words... does eco matter?]
B. No

no, loot is loot.

[Overkill is the damage you do over and above the HP of the mob, including its regen]

C. Nothing

C. Nothing

C. Nothing

B. It is 10% at the most

[i.e. what percentage of loots are "losing loots" - for all mobs, all planets, and players without stupidly eco setups]

C. 95%

I try to only shoot the mobs that have loot.. but If I wasn't and just went on an ultrafluff hunt.. 95%

Last edited:
i cant believe how people vote A on the first question: that loot is the same with a 3.0 dpp and a 2.0 dpp weapon on average but then vote that a % of using an uneco weapon is returned in loot... those 2 dont fit together Oo

1. B - loot is same no matter of eco, higher dpp only minimizes the cost to get that loot
2. C - overkill is not compensated
3. C - armor is not compensated
4. C - healing is not compensated
5. "D. none of it" - low dpp is not compensated
6. B
7. B - because skills are loot too and 3 mobs give on average more kill-bonuses, so less of "normal" loot
8. C
9. don't know

i cant believe how people vote A on the first question: that loot is the same with a 3.0 dpp and a 2.0 dpp weapon on average but then vote that a % of using an uneco weapon is returned in loot... those 2 dont fit together Oo

There was no choice that no loot was returned in loot.

1. B - loot is same no matter of eco, higher dpp only minimizes the cost to get that loot
Good catch, missed that one... There's indeed a contradiction in the question. On one hand it asks about difference in the average loot, but then adds "Does eco matter?" as if it's the same thing. It isn't ofc, it only seems the same for the sloppy cursory readers--like most of us. :)

7. B - because skills are loot too and 3 mobs give on average more kill-bonuses, so less of "normal" loot
Right. Never thought about skills.
Interesting if OP did when he wrote the question?

Well, these two aren't necessarily the same thing. Could work like with regen, which (I believe) counts as normal HP unless taken to extremes. Stopgap measures...
Speaking of voting A for the 1st, didn't you do that yourself? ;)

Loot is not the same. Average loot changes by your dpp. This was proven a few times, one happens to be from slither. The end result is higher variance, because multi size/global loot also changes. It is a slider.

Secondly, skills arent loot. They dont have any tt value.

Good catch, missed that one... There's indeed a contradiction in the question. On one hand it asks about difference in the average loot, but then adds "Does eco matter?" as if it's the same thing. It isn't ofc, it only seems the same for the sloppy cursory readers--like most of us. :)

Right. Never thought about skills.
Interesting if OP did when he wrote the question?

Well, these two aren't necessarily the same thing. Could work like with regen, which (I believe) counts as normal HP unless taken to extremes. Stopgap measures...
Speaking of voting A for the 1st, didn't you do that yourself? ;)

yes correct. i did vote for A on the first one because its kinda obvious. though i did vote that about half of the bad eco difference is returned in loot. which is done to close the gap between normal and really bad eco and may lead to the false idea that eco doesnt matter. though i know quite a few guys who get easily 110% tt loot with good eco equip and know zero people who can accomplish the same with uneco equip. so the first question can only be A.

Loot is not the same. Average loot changes by your dpp. This was proven a few times, one happens to be from slither. The end result is higher variance, because multi size/global loot also changes. It is a slider.

Most people are selecting A based on the "does eco matter?" part. I think this is what was intended, not the average size of the loots you get.

LOL

X skill with a value Y PED from nearly every iron mission, but it has no TT value, sure :D

Skill has a TT value !

LOL

X skill with a value Y PED from nearly every iron mission, but it has no TT value, sure :D

Skill has a TT value !

i guess he means in terms of tt return from mobs. the skills tt value is not included in that calculation

1. [In other words... does eco matter?]
B. No
to hell ECO, i use a weapons i like, the sound and looks matters !...im using starkhov-97 at lvl16 efficiency, with laser sight and skill mod attachments, lol

B. Less than half

B. Less than half

C. Nothing

C. All of it, or so i believe, lol

and hunting in LA is about contributing the entropia private owned economy so i feel good.

A. It is three times as high
in a long run, i suppose so.

B. 77% with stupidity of set ups.

Also... for the clever folks... here's a two-part bonus question to take away with you…
im a dumb so go ask cleverer one ;(

Gill

LOL

Skill has a TT value !

Incorrect.

Implants have a TT value. Skills do not, but can be measured in terms of the TT value of the equivalent implant(s).

As your friend and namesake, I refuse to take part and show how ignorant I am :scratch2:

My loot is completely random and seems to be related to what mood I am in rather than any of the sensible factors in your quiz. :)

I also fully expect to be in the 2% of players who don't see an improvement in Loot 2.0 :yay:

Ff

A. Yes 100% for sure

C. Nothing

C. Nothing

C. Nothing

I have no idea idea, people hunting with non eco weapon ?

for me loot are same but 3% goes to LA owner so you miss 3% of the loots

here is my own theory : you need to work on the coefficient multiplier more than the loot value.
If you take 2lvl 30 mobs, one very high hp no damage the other very high damage no hp the first one will have better coef, thats mean an uber of the first could be 5k peds when the second one uber will be 2k only...

A. 50%

9a. What is the TT value of the smallest possible loot - not a "no loot" or "fragments-only loot" - that you can receive (in PEC, complete with decimal places) ? the price of 1 fruit or 1 rock I think 1/1000 peds loot
9b. What is the only mob in the game that can give you this exact TT value of loot?:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Well done and interesting points. I am splitting hairs here but 3,0 dpp vs 2,0 dpp is largely uninteresting. The question is say 3,2 (enormous cost to get) to 2,8 (right off the shelf). And there I have serious questions about the importance. At least in 1.0, we're already talking antiquity :))

On overkill, while I agree with you, the norm is that wether or not a finisher should be used (say 8 hits with a main weapon and 2-3 with a small one). I don't think/hope that anyone was seriously contemplating making a living off snables with some pvp blp.

On LA tax, I tried, I checked, I am not convinced exactly because of mining. On hunting some of my best camping runs happened on LAs so maybe I am biased but it is still my only ever 5 figures :ahh:

As for Ff, I must pinpoint somewhere this thread :laugh:

Nice job Forrest, I already saw the answers but I have few things to add so I will answer as I would have

1. Yes eco matters

2. No overkill compensation

3. No armor compensation... though i have heard some whispers this might not be the case, 75% returned huh, interesting! (still a loss tho!)

4. Fap decay - less than half but not nothing... towards the end of my testing on hunting mechanics i was looking at things "upside down" and started to realise somewhere in the equation there is some accounting for defensive costs somewhere... I really suspected it to be part of the overall min/max equation for everyone though, not on a per event basis, so this is interesting too.

5. as much as half back on uneco... never wanted this to be true, but there was too much proof

6. Overall loot seems lower... I see the answer you have is 3% but this cannot actually be fully correct.. the reason being is that you cannot tax No Loot for 3% ;) so while each actual loot piece you get might be subjected to tax, since the no loots cannot be, it cant be as clear cut as that .. still 3% is more right than not

7. It is less than 3x as high.. even tho it should be slightly more,, go figure

8. Correct answer is not here! I would pick 95% tho... 5% for minis/globals yes but there is a portion of "normal loot" that are small profit mobs as well (if you are eco). In my tests i showed how a 300 hp which is 1 ped to kill at 3,0 dpp can payout up to 1.20 or so, I never tested for frequency but would guesstimate its around 2-5%, so the answer could be about 90-92% are losing mobs

9. 1 pec is the lowest (although i was just recently testing this and only got to 1.01) oddly, the system Will pay out parts of loot less than 1 pec (you could get less than 1 pec shrap as exmpl) but the total of each loot was always 1 pec or more. So the less than 1 pec shrap always came w. something else.. and yes this is why puny loot and real low cost things can get dicey as far as pure tt returns, it was essentially flawed..

Gallard - probably wouldnt have been able to guess this if I just so happened to be swunting gallard recently for the 10k arkadian passport (never sweat usually lol) and started noticing the 1 pec loot threshold... Gallard have more hp than other puny tho so had planned on seeing if carabok or similar could loot less than 1 pec but i had a suspicion that 1 pec was the floor.

Thanks for the insights

How about Loot 2.0?

Back