space stream!!!!!

Best stream ever :wtg:

Banned from what ? :D

Normal society maybe?

I was expecting to see a stream of ordinary players being attacked & looted - and if in their anger & upset they just don't choke if down, instead make insulting comments that cause the pirate much bawww, so he goes into psychic shock & complains to admin.

So obviously that just does not happen - just an eUrban myth.

Pirates are obviously heroes cleaning space if monsters :clap:

while i feel pirates live in an immoral area of the game, it is legal and they are playing how MA currently intents. The stream is a good idea to show how you play, removes people suspecting you of cheating and non space players (or even non EU players) might see something they like. ok it might involve us getting more pirates which wouldn't be nice, but the more PED spent in space increases the likelihood of MA upgrading it too

Way more entertaining than just another hunting stream. When someone shows up that is.

while i feel pirates live in an immoral area of the game, it is legal and they are playing how MA currently intents. The stream is a good idea to show how you play, removes people suspecting you of cheating and non space players (or even non EU players) might see something they like. ok it might involve us getting more pirates which wouldn't be nice, but the more PED spent in space increases the likelihood of MA upgrading it too

It's not legal.. the game offers the possibility. In the real world its perfectly possible to steal a car.. that doesn't mean you are supposed to do that.

Reactions: jak
It's not legal.. the game offers the possibility. In the real world its perfectly possible to steal a car.. that doesn't mean you are supposed to do that.

but they have been doing this openly since space was started, you even get a message telling you its lootable when you enter. MA havn't come out and said "naw then mate, stop that" or banned anyone for non cheating/harassment piracy.

like i say, its immoral and takes a certain kind of individual to be able to openly steal $ from players and not feel over powering guilt. but as it stands, they can do it until MA says otherwise

Bad analogy. It is legal in eu... in rl you get jail time.

Bad analogy. It is legal in eu... in rl you get jail time.

Not if you're a... oops this will violate the no politics rule.

Regardless my stance on EU piracy, nice idea and +rep to OP.

politics,morality,legality,etc. asides, I can't stand the thought of sitting around waiting for a potential victim that more than likely is not going to have any loot. It reminds me of fishing. I can't stand fishing, but I love spear fishing. With spear fishing, I go down, I pick out a fish, I shoot it and take it back to the boat. Sitting around in the boat bobbing along on the water waiting for some fish to grab my bait bores me to tears. I watched the beginning for a while to see how it would go, but nothing happened for a while and I eventually had to leave. I assume there is some excitement every once in a while, and possibly some payoff, but so far, meh.

O Wow!!,
I just had to look seeing you felt the need to shoot me down.

And is that an actual video of you on your stream mickjack? And here is me thinking you were a pasty white basement dweller. So you really are a proud African American - you had me fooled.

Cool cornrows though, is that the African American version of a combeover?

Seems you are not a total tool though - you did not get around to looting me.

im surprised. you look exactly like i pictured how someone who plays a pirate in this game would look like. up to you if thats a good thing or not.
including live stream crack smoking.

Anyone have links to other videos of harm being caused to people?
I just love that kind of thing?!
Those commercials for animal shelters might do the trick.

Last edited:
There we go Davin. As shitty now as it was all those years ago when it was made.
Nothing like Aussie films to plumb the depths - but hey - it captures the personalities in this thread & I reckon is exactly what you would enjoy

im surprised. you look exactly like i pictured how someone who plays a pirate in this game would look like. up to you if thats a good thing or not.
including live stream crack smoking.

Crack smoking? :eyecrazy: Were we watching the same stream? Mic is way too chill to be smoking crack you imbecile. :laugh:

I am white, from australia, Female, 25 years old, Straight edge (I dont smoke, Drink or take drugs), I look after my middle aged mother and sell pussy when I can be bothered working. So I dont think I fit into your pirate stereotype. Other than the hooker part LOL.

Last edited:
Crack smoking? :eyecrazy: Were we watching the same stream? Mic is way too chill to be smoking crack you imbecile. :laugh:

I am white, from australia, Female, 25 years old, Straight edge (I dont smoke, Drink or take drugs), I look after my middle aged mother and sell pussy when I can be bothered working. So I dont think I fit into your pirate stereotype. Other than the hooker part LOL.

even though you are highly self centered... im sorry to tell you... that nobody was talking about you.

even though you are highly self centered... im sorry to tell you... that nobody was talking about you.

why are you making assumptions about mic smoking crack though?

It's beginning to look like advertisement. (edit- not OP)

why are you making assumptions about mic smoking crack though?

because he had a crack pipe in his hand when doing the stream and was smoking it. it may have been something else but it looked really reeeaaaally exactly like a typical crack pipe.

because he had a crack pipe in his hand when doing the stream and was smoking it. it may have been something else but it looked really reeeaaaally exactly like a typical crack pipe.

I can guarantee you that it wasnt a crackpipe LMAO. I bet you have never seen one IRL. :laugh:

I'm love the stream! Lets me know when to avoid Caly SS or even how I should approach so I'm not seen by him! It's great!

This thread can be set to music, so I will & here without Plagarism :dj:

That little pirate with the earing and the crackpipe
I know it looks funny but its his own hair
That little pirate has his own jet spacecraft
That little pirate is a mil - yon - air

But I gotta manu microwave ovens
Jester rifles EPs deliver - red
I gotta mooove these refrigerators
I gotta move these colour Tee Vees

------------------
Too much time on my hands :(

There we go Davin. As shitty now as it was all those years ago when it was made.
Nothing like Aussie films to plumb the depths - but hey - it captures the personalities in this thread & I reckon is exactly what you would enjoy

Wow! That is an amazing piece of film, had no idea such things existed. You did show what I could never sum up in words. Thanks!

Back