Status

DoA

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Daughter of Anarchy
Hyellow! :)

Far now, from my personal research, it seems that:

a) the best mob for active sweating / swunting are Arkadia's caraboks (level 4, 10 hp), kinda maximum skill gain; also a lot of killstrike bonus skill if swunting instead of sweating

b) the best mob for AFK sweating are Rocktropia's haters (level 4, 300 hp, low enough damage), enough to keep you busy for 30 to 60 minutes (depending on your skills) and find 300 sweat bottles when you return.

Now my questions:

1) Do you agree with my "a" or you know a better mob for active sweating?

2) Do you agree with my "b" or you know a better mob for AFK sweating?

3) (most important) Are you aware of any mob that might represent a good compromise between the two? As in have enough hp to keep you busy for 5-10 minutes at a time, but still give better skill gains than the haters?

Disclaimer: I'm referring in this post only to solo sweating, not groups/circles.

puny paneleon are not bad, 80 HP , very low dmg, not very fast attack speed, fails nice amount of attacks.... you can also swunt them since they have daily mission with combat reflexes reward, idk :D

Reactions: DoA
RT - haters(solo - group)
Ark - nusul(group)
Caly - ambu(group)

RT - haters(solo - group)
Ark - nusul(group)
Caly - ambu(group)

I clearly mentioned I'm referring to solo sweating, not group one.

puny paneleon are not bad, 80 HP , very low dmg, not very fast attack speed, fails nice amount of attacks.... you can also swunt them since they have daily mission with combat reflexes reward, idk :D

Damn! I wish I'd known about that daily when I was sweating them a few months ago :)

well i see some ppls doing turps problem is u need to kill them

Status
Back