Selling: AyA Selling: ArsoIIITen, AdjRestoration, Spartacus(L)F, ModAres, EST(F), Adj.Maddox

aya

Guardian
Society
CRIMSON DEVILS
Hey, just selling my heavy hunter staff, and due I expect I won't be able to spend many hours hunting since now, so will become an occasional player just, light hunter, and expecting to buy some CLDs and maybe in future time I will be able to come back as heavy hunter again, so I keep my skills

These are all pure ped makers items, and now YOU can get them, do not be shy and make your nice offers (specially peds and CLD).

Contact me here or ingame: Laia AyA CAT123

Modified Ares BO 4.7k
Increase eco and dps, real awesome pedmaker

Earth Sshock Trooper(F,L) TT= 124.44 at 2700MU = BO 3360 peds.

I would say this is the real ped maker, for example: adj.maddox with mod.ares has 2.99 eco. Add the EST and you have 3.03, you have broken the profit barrier, adding this nice extra +1.3% Eco and dmg.:yay:
Arm Guars TT16.11 T0.9
Helm TT31.29 T1.3
Shin guards TT14.04 T3.9
Harness TT19.56 T2.7
FootTT14.70 T1.2
Gloves TT9.48 T1.2
Thight guards TT19.24 T3
As you can see, very good tiers it has, so go and use durability enhancers. My durability enhancers for it can also be bought with the armor: 12 armor Durability I, 9 Durability II and 7 Durability III. Very cheap, just for 25 extra peds the whole Pack of durability.
Spartacus(F,L) Set TT= 635.41 at 125%MU= BO 794ped

Are you ready for the eomons(or warlocks, or...)?Eomons deal 50%imp, 50%stab, and this set can provide 56impact and 49 stab protection,so this is the best option for them, total defense, low MU, notice it can be used for getting max defense together with Pulsar Armour Plate 5(L), also offered with armor if desired. :yay:

Notice Arm guards are perseus, which offers same protection but higer mu, since its crafted.
Shoulders: 140.05TT
Shin: 130.07TT
Gloves: 64.36TT
Foot: 59.50TT
Helm: 55.87TT
Groin guard: 47.93TT
Perseus Arm Guards 137.59TT

Set of 7 Pulsar Armour Plate 5 (L), can be optionally buyed with the armor set of 199.83TT at 165% MU or maybe cheaper, depending on current market.

Arsonistic III Ten edition T7.1 I will keep for now, let's see these MF amplifiers :p
Adjusted Restoration SOLD
Adjusted Maddox Tier2.9 SOLD

Last edited:
Nice offers received for restoration and EST, post updated with it. If not getting better offer for the EST, it will be accepted this bid on Sunday.

Arso,ares,ets & spartacus still for sale

New arso bid: 7700.

Waiting till 28th June to see if getting better offers. (10 days)

2 arsos have been sold this year with this tier, both at 11k, gogo 9k is so cheap!

I will keep for now arsonistic, let's see these MF amplifiers :p

EST+mod ares+spartacus still for sale

Nice, I buy your stuff if you can guarantee me ( real world contract ) that those are PED makers. How does it work?

for how long as 3.0 been the profit barrier?

1700posts and asking for real contract with guarantee?This seems trolling reply...you should already know Mindark can change anything in any moment, so there is no guarantee I can give you, I am not Mindark...

Anyway as stated by Mindark, eco matters, and the idea behind is that if you can dealt more damage with less pecs, you have better eco, so you have less cost to get same reward. This is what you get when getting more critical chance and/or critical damage. And you can check how much your eco improves with the entropedia weapon compare 2.0, where you can add the critical buffs and see the resulting eco. So using these items that increase your critical chance or critical damage will improve your results because you will use less peds for kill same amount of mobs.

But if you use bad eco weapon with ring or EST (earth shock trooper armor), you will keep loosing peds despite having and improvement. I also believe 3.0 is the profit barrier as Kazanori indicates. so if you get 3.03 eco, this means you will get 1% profit from your hunt (average at long run).

For the earth shock buyer I can provide detailed explanation of the recommended mobs for using it and some nice tricks for them :)

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case you have doubts.

Best regards

Mod Ares, EST and Eomon armor still for sale :yay::yay::yay:

Eomon armor and plates will have TT reduced as mentioned, I am using it for bosses, so mu will have to be recalculed to reflect the reduced price :)

Back