Info: Daiki at 1MM XP (at level 79.5), got it to 80 shortly after

Actually u did another achievement, opening 3 diferent post for the same reason, claim your victory against your nutrio black hole daikiba. :laugh:

Gratz and good luck getting L100. :D

Last edited:
Gratz.

40+54 = 94 metabolic rate is huge xp growth potential. Damn hungry pet as well I bet.

I do hope our pets don't just end up being xp counters.

Rick

ps: It's 11 years old, less than 100K per year......hee,hee. (just some humour)

Gratz.

40+54 = 94 metabolic rate is huge xp growth potential. Damn hungry pet as well I bet.

I do hope our pets don't just end up being xp counters.

Rick

ps: It's 11 years old, less than 100K per year......hee,hee. (just some humour)

Yep I very much hope they don't as well, now pondering whether to keep pushing this one at all or level up some others

Yep I very much hope they don't as well, now pondering whether to keep pushing this one at all or level up some others

I took a different approach to attempt to cover future content (if that ever happens), so focused on unlocking many of them.

I've got Level 44 Royal Dragon
Level 43 panther (my only other pp pet I really trained, before the rare pets were introduced).
A few Level 20+ other Dragon, Pandas and other rare pets.

800K+ of xp in my pet collection.

I'm slowing it down now though, until it's clear that we're not being taken for fools. Time will tell.

I don't mind skilling taming for now, I quite enjoy that.
So I'll use a couple of my pets as buff tools only.

My patience is really at it's limit now with Compet investment as well.
Waited too long, just fed up with it all (having one of those down days).

Rick

ps: I only found out last week, that there was a window of 10 days that a focus bug existed that allowed people to level pets from 1 - 25 during that window (was a year ago or so). That's not helped how I feel either. I'm sure those in the know, really went to town with that exploit....shame.

Last edited:
I am curious to see how this evolves as well. Skilling up is a bit tough for me, also quite slow, so may just stay at current levels until its clear...although I am tempted to go for Intuition unlock:)

I am curious to see how this evolves as well. Skilling up is a bit tough for me, also quite slow, so may just stay at current levels until its clear...although I am tempted to go for Intuition unlock:)

Intuition, from Taming?

Yep, apparently that skill comprises 2% of Pet Handler profession, and thus I imagine can also be unlocked by it, at least that would be logical.

The tricky part is that likely is set at level 80...

Back