Status of all planets?

Next Island - Seems to be some changes and may be being actively developed again
The situation is, when the only gamer on NI's development team left the game and the team, the team took an extended break from development while they decided what to do. Then they approached certain prominent players asking them to be Next Island's interface with the rest of us players, and to assess the planet and make development suggestions from a player's point of view. Said group is shining in that role, and I foresee a fun planet.

[EDITED] What am I saying, it was fun before too, just nobody was there most of the time.... which built a very friendly, helpful community which is still there.

It's ridiculous that the planet you start on gets 25% of all your decay, no matter if you only hunted there once.

25% to PP you are actually hunting at (50% if it's also your starter planet), 25% to your starter planet, 50% to MA if I'm not mistaken.

It should be possible to change this, so you can support that extra 25% to a planet you actually care about.

In my honest opinion the starter planet shouldn't get a fee at all. Only if you hunt there.

This would increase the revenue of smaller planets, from old players who started on Calypso, and maybe their staff could grow, and they can develop more stuff, growing the economy etc.

It's ridiculous that the planet you start on gets 25% of all your decay, no matter if you only hunted there once.

25% to PP you are actually hunting at (50% if it's also your starter planet), 25% to your starter planet, 50% to MA if I'm not mistaken.

It should be possible to change this, so you can support that extra 25% to a planet you actually care about.

In my honest opinion the starter planet shouldn't get a fee at all. Only if you hunt there.

I agree with you here, but I think the logic is said percent acts pretty much like a referral fee... they spent on advertising to attract you in the game then they get a referral fee from you... somehow it makes sense (still not like it, but it does make sense).

Last edited:

This would increase the revenue of smaller planets, from old players who started on Calypso, and maybe their staff could grow, and they can develop more stuff, growing the economy etc.

Do not 25% that Caly PP get from players starting there go toward CLDS?

I miss old client where you could see info for all planets.
Now you need to fly on each planet and relog there to change info on client.
Or visit each planet forum and read there.

About "planet you start on gets 25%"
A lot of players started in another game (Project Entropia) and didn't have possibility of choice.
We should have privilege not only to become and remain citizens of Calypso but to be able to became citizens of entire EU.

As is now I'm native citizen of Calypso. I also grinded my way to become citizen of Arkadia.
So lol I'm stil alien on other planets.

We should have privilege not only to become and remain citizens of Calypso but to be able to became citizens of entire EU.

I like it.

Back