Selling: One of a kind setup C.L.R 101 UL + OMEGATON A202

Yes i can confirm gun was removed from Game and no longer exists, now i have a C.L.R 107 (L).

If i was gready like some are telling or a scammer etc etc, i could had accepted many off the offers i got in PCF and PM, since just in Pure peds offer i got 2250 and the last offer was 3000 peds for gun+amp.

The total money invested from me in this joke was 1800 PED total Gun+amp more or less.

So if im the one taking all the heat now and i dont get at least my money back, this is just a simple case i cant no longer trust my money into this game, because today you buy something and next day you could end up with nothing that is my case now.

So if nothing change i would be pleased to offer my account free of charge to someone that wants it, because i will be quiting this game for good.

Best regards to all.:wise:

Last edited:
So if nothing change i would be pleased to offer my account free of charge to someone that wants it, because i will be quiting this game for good.

Best regards to all, Mod you can plz close this thread.:wise:

Now don't be doing something rash because of the shock/disappointment.

IT really sucks tbh, at least they should give you some form of compensation. Trust is the most important factor MA have in this game. If this breaks, who's to say it won't happen again?

You did nothing wrong, since you bought an item which you were unaware that it was not intended to be UL.

MA/PP at fault here.

i dont see why compensation would be appropriate here. everyone knows that trying to get a big win early day after an introduction of anything is VERY risky. this time it didnt work out so well. thats the risk you take for trying to make a quick buck.

With OP's greedy disposition, I'd rather hope he does not.

Karma at its finest

i dont see why compensation would be appropriate here. everyone knows that trying to get a big win early day after an introduction of anything is VERY risky. this time it didnt work out so well. thats the risk you take for trying to make a quick buck.

WTF is wrong with you people? Don't want to pay the price? Move along. Christ. What are you, 10 years old? :rolleyes:

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

WTF is wrong with you people? Don't want to pay the price? Move along. Christ. What are you, 10 years old? :rolleyes:

That plus the fact that the OP already asked questions about this himself.
So I dont think any accusations to his address are fair.

If the gun is a bug,error drop,bp error etc etc on all the stuff we already talked before on the thread i put in PCF i dont know since MA didnt reply to it, so taking in consideration other examples from planet Cyrene maybe this is supposed to be like this.

And I agree he should be compensated. Either by letting him keep the UL version or cancel all trades.

But to just turn an (UL) weapon into (L) is not right at all! :wise:

There is some prehistory to this.

Yes that thread is in Bug reports and till now zero reply from MA...

I wanted to buy that gun since day one i saw it, and at the end after talking to so many ppl i risk to buy gun+amp because it was suited to my play style atm hunting.

Yes i open a thread selling it, saying if i got some offer i could not resist i would sell it, but i didnt and i got offers ranging from Dante amp,Shoopkeeper,2250 up to 3000 pure peds and never sold it.

If i where after peds i would have sell it really fast and could end up taking the 3000 peds offer but i didnt, if the guy had raised to 3500 or 4k peds i would have sold it, like i told him... glad he didnt.

The thing now is since gun was in Auction house and sold 2x and all the trades after involded, so all ppl, and im not blaming anyone just saying, all ppl have profit on it made money etc etc, so it´s fair for me now to take all the blame and heat on an item that it´s not may fault that ended up like this?

So i now should stfup and just lose my money and end up with a C.L.R 107(L) that no longer have use for the propose?

Best regards to all,
Lumar

Funny thread

Hi entropians,

I just don't understand the point of this thread.
MA want to droop a couple of UNL weapon and make it L after making them unique.
People got upset after report it and keep posting.

Did I miss a point here? :kos:

Hi entropians,

Yeah, you missed something. You missed info that not long ago you were crying on the forum because of yours mistake on selling AUD's. Remember? That was YOURS fault and you should never ever receive back those AUDS. Then you were blaiming MA for bad order system. crying for nice few days. And now when someone get unl gun and after patch with no explonation MA change it to L one you saying that nothing happend. You are so f**ing selfish.

Yeah, you missed something. You missed info that not long ago you were crying on the forum because of yours mistake on selling AUD's. Remember? That was YOURS fault and you should never ever receive back those AUDS. Then you were blaiming MA for bad order system. crying for nice few days. And now when someone get unl gun and after patch with no explonation MA change it to L one you saying that nothing happend. You are so f**ing selfish.

My friend you can't compare both cases. Look amount of money involve and not items have change on my situation.
Call me selfish is abit rude!

Enjoy playing and all the best!

Last edited:
My friend you can't compare both cases. Look amount of money involve and not items have change on my situation.

Enjoying playing and all the best!

Yes, you can't compare the cases. In this case a player made an investment which he thought was legit, turned out it was a bug and MA turned it around basically screwing him over.
In your case you were drunk (or whatever) and were just being stupid in the process, screwing yourself over.
Did I miss the point somewhere here.....?

Regardless, money was lost, doesn't matter how much. It is something that needs to be rectified somehow.

I'll take this back.

Weapon should be kept UL IMHO and the PP should explain its decision; but that is another topic, most likely on their forum.

Last edited:
Hi entropians,

Well Mary Jane, if the peds where from your account and ped card maybe you would understand the point and would not found it so funny.

Agora na nossa língua, com os azares dos outros problemas e carteira dos outros podemos nós bem não é amigo, mas se te tocasse ao teu bolso talvez terias sido tu a abrir isto e não eu, mas se para ti 1800 peds não é dinheiro epa parabéns, mas para mim é.

Abraço e tudo de bom.

Well Mary Jane, if the peds where from your account and ped card maybe you would understand the point and would not found it so funny.

Agora na nossa língua, com os azares dos outros problemas e carteira dos outros podemos nós bem não é amigo, mas se te tocasse ao teu bolso talvez terias sido tu a abrir isto e não eu, mas se para ti 1800 peds não é dinheiro epa parabéns, mas para mim é.

Abraço e tudo de bom.

Nao sabia que tinhas perdido dinheiro.
Nao li os posts todos desculpa ai! Pensava k eles tinham deixado as armas UNL e as novas passariam a L.
Desculpa a seria nao foi de ma intencao!

Abraco

Sorry guys I miss a point that he Lumar lost money. I understood MA kept weapons UNL and started to make the news L.
Sorry I got screwed :D

Nao sabia que tinhas perdido dinheiro.
Nao li os posts todos desculpa ai! Pensava k eles tinham deixado as armas UNL e as novas passariam a L.
Desculpa a seria nao foi de ma intencao!

Abraco

Sorry guys I miss a point that he Lumar lost money. I understood MA kept weapons UNL and started to make the news L.
Sorry I got screwed :D

"MA kept weapons UNL and started to make the news L."

For me and for many players out there this would make alot more sense then what was done.

Even more sad i get about this, and trust me im not upset just sad, when i try to reach Live support, the first one that comes can´t even debate with me another one comes named "John" and after alot of talking i get something like this:

"Ma can't be held responsible for the acts of planet partners, and will take no responsibility about it"
Wow just wow guys.

"What you can do is go talk to cyrene people and ask for compensation..."
:confused::scratch2::dunce:

"Because if they dont, MA cant do nothing about it, it will be your problem and planet partner..."
So PP mess up do what they want players lose money on it, and MA does nothing?

Well guess i might leave soon, because how can one trust a game that the BOSS (MA) wont do nothing if PP screw up?

Best regards to all,
Lumar

Enjoy playing and all the best!

No, you cant compare the cases, you're right.

You messed up yourself which had to be set straight by MA, and Lumar was fucked by MA, hoping it is set straight.

you dig?

Last edited:
No, you cant compare the cases, you're right.

You f#ucked up yourself which had to be set straight by MA, and Lumar was fucked by MA, hoping it is set straight.

you dig?

And something strange about this all guns produced from the 4 kind´s of BP just vanish from auction house in all planets, and where alot selling in Calypso and Arkadia.

Has for my gun like i told above passed from C.L.R 101 Unlimited to C.L.R 107 (L) gun has same stats just was renamed some text had to information saying:

"Cyrene Laser Rifle, a crafted laser rifle that is designed to be used by new players and crafted by new players."

That´s some very creative text if you ask me:eyecrazy:

Economy info on it only 55.8% so like i told before it´s nothing special, not some crazy DPS OP gun with crazy stats, but that limited have no use at all on the propose i buy it + perfect fit amp for it A202.

Best regards to all,
Lumar

Making the previous UL ones account bound to the owners would be an ok solution imo.

And something strange about this all guns produced from the 4 kind´s of BP just vanish from auction house in all planets, and where alot selling in Calypso and Arkadia.

Has for my gun like i told above passed from C.L.R 101 Unlimited to C.L.R 107 (L) gun has same stats just was renamed some text had to information saying:

"Cyrene Laser Rifle, a crafted laser rifle that is designed to be used by new players and crafted by new players."

Economy info on it only 55.8% so like i told before it´s nothing special, not some crazy DPS OP gun with crazy stats, but that limited have no use at all on the propose i buy it + perfect fit amp for it A202.

Best regards to all,
Lumar

Try talking to to Kris on Cyrene forum, see if he can help you. Would have been fine if they replaced it with a bound ul or even bound L with like 1-2k TT. It is sad to see, could tell something was off with it from the start, shame the buyers are the ones to suffer

Best regards to all,
Lumar

:kos:

you should have sold it when you had the chance.
Maybe it was not so much as greed for you, but just a gamble as to see where it would go.
And there it went, down the drain.:duh::duh:

;)

:kos:

you should have sold it when you had the chance.
Maybe it was not so much as greed for you, but just a gamble as to see where it would go.
And there it went, down the drain.:duh::duh:

;)

I prefer to see where this goes and how does this ends, because for me will be the point to keep playing or just quit.

If i had sold the other day would have made 3000 peds, but i didnt since to be honest i like the gun+amp to grind on alot of mobs and was fun to hunt with this setup.

Now L well all goes down the drain with my more or less 1800 ped invested, for many it´s nothing but it´s still money.:yup:

Espero que tudo se resolva de melhor maneira possível pra você. Triste ver algo assim acontecer - ainda mais se tratando de "minoria".

Hope all gets solved best way possible for you. Sad to see something like that happens, as we already seen this happens with bigger people and ending exact the opposite way (Officer XT anyone?)

Regards.

Yes i can confirm gun was removed from Game and no longer exists, now i have a C.L.R 107 (L).

If i was gready like some are telling or a scammer etc etc, i could had accepted many off the offers i got in PCF and PM, since just in Pure peds offer i got 2250 and the last offer was 3000 peds for gun+amp.

The total money invested from me in this joke was 1800 PED total Gun+amp more or less.

So if im the one taking all the heat now and i dont get at least my money back, this is just a simple case i cant no longer trust my money into this game, because today you buy something and next day you could end up with nothing that is my case now.

Best regards to all.:wise:

Won't blame you as I was the one who sold you the gun when it was UL. I feel bad about this, along with being furious on all this miscommunication and no warnings, and I won't blame you for your reply as I'd probably do the same if I were in your shoes. Let's just hope MA/PP makes the exception from now on to have it revert back as UL & ava bound for those who own the gun. (btw, no reply from MA in regards to my support case on when I owned the UL C.L.R. 101).

lol buying a 20 dps gun at this price when ADJ MKII exist... is pretty bad...

Won't blame you as I was the one who sold you the gun when it was UL. I feel bad about this, along with being furious on all this miscommunication and no warnings, and I won't blame you for your reply as I'd probably do the same if I were in your shoes. Let's just hope MA/PP makes the exception from now on to have it revert back as UL & ava bound for those who own the gun. (btw, no reply from MA in regards to my support case on when I owned the UL C.L.R. 101).

Well guess it´s not your fault but also not mine, and if i was gready i could had sold this for 3000 peds and i didnt because i really wanted to keep the gun UL + amp since was really good to hunt on it for hours.

Now i dont even log to hunt or play :(... and if nothing done this game for me is gone, you ppl can check My ava name in entropia life, im no uber but also not a new noob player, and have cycled alot of peds into this game and also depoed alot of Euros in this game.

Now it´s up to MA/PP because if i get some kind of compensation for this ofc i will keep trusting this game will keep playing and depo to have fun.

But if i dont they will lose a player/client and i could be no one in this game, but many like me going out will represent alot of money out of MA/PP pockets, now it´s up to them.

Best regards to all,
Lumar

lol buying a 20 dps gun at this price when ADJ MKII exist... is pretty bad...

Well gues you cant compare them, like i told someone about it, i dont think with that gun + Omegaton A106 you will hunt has eco or small mobs like i can do with this setup.

And you lol at a 20 dps gun, reading that it´s like ADJ MKII has like 50 or more dps, but no it´s only around 11 dps more.

Just not to talk, cost to play C.L.R 101 UL + A202 = 7.019 pec and 3.001 using IMP ARES RING
ADJ MKII cost to play + A106 = 14.298 pec and 2.995 using IMP ARES RING

Best regards,
Lumar

I can't see how complaining in a sales thread on pcf will bring you any compensation?

The Planet of a Thousand Silent NPCs have their own forum. I'd suggest making a thread there.

Good luck.

I can't see how complaining in a sales thread on pcf will bring you any compensation?

The Planet of a Thousand Silent NPCs have their own forum. I'd suggest making a thread there.

Good luck.

That´s already done, not the thread but PM wirth Kris from PP, and supports sent to MA.

At the moment this is no longer a Thread sale, but im sure many ppl are curiouse to see what will be the outcome of this.

Because today it´s me day after could be you or anyone, and if you have examples to follow when it comes to you, you will know what to do based on this.

If we let die this kind of stuff the only ones that will win at the end will be MA and PP.:wise:

Best regards,
Lumar

Back