Selling: One of a kind setup C.L.R 101 UL + OMEGATON A202

Lumar

Old Alpha
Master Lumar Shadow
Hello to all.

Might sell this one of a kind setup if i get an offer i cant refuse:

If the gun is a bug,error drop,bp error etc etc on all the stuff we already talked before on the thread i put in PCF i dont know since MA didnt reply to it, so taking in consideration other examples from planet Cyrene maybe this is supposed to be like this.

Here are some stat´s VS other setups:

This is all the mobs i have test run this setup and many of them just die before they even reach you, other reach you almost dead, other more then half dead, easy to kill on this setup.

Mobs tested so far:
Allophyl (young up to Old)
Argonaut (young up to Gatherer)
Armax (Male and female Young to Old)
Atrox (young to Old)
Atrax (Young to Dominant)
Berycled (Young up to Alpha)
Caudatergus (Young up to Domi)
Cornundacauda (Young up to Alpha)
Drone ( Up to L16 Gen 07)
Estophyl (Young)
Kerberos (Young up to Old Alpha)
Longu (Young up to Old)
Molisk (Young on Angelicas LA)
Trooper (Gen 01 up to Gen 03)
Treaskeron (up to Stalker on Big 01 LA)

This was all the mobs i have killed so far and i could manage to kill before they killed me.
Using just a Musca Adj Armor and a Vivo S10 for healer.

After all offer i got in game in thread in PM here in PCF with Items like (Dante,Shopkeeper,others) and pure peds value from +1200 up to +2250 PED i will put a SB and BO.

Some might call me crazy but well i really dont care, i might end up with shit and lose my money i might get here a rare item that at the moment only 2 of this exist and might keep this way forever, just not to talk this amp that is rare and hard to find one in sales.

Considering all the above here goes nothing:

C.L.R 101 UL= SB 3000 PEDS TOTAL
C.L.R 101 UL + Omegaton A202= BO 5000 PEDS TOTAL

Gun current TIER = 1.5

Here is a VS with Mayem Scintillator Azure:

After SB it will run for 48h with minimum Bids increments of +100 peds.

GL to all out there, have a nice day.
Best regards,
Lumar:wtg:

Last edited:
I offer tt + 1200 for both :)

It's confirmed by Cyrene Dev. This is a bug, this weapon should be L not UL. But they didn't said if they will repair at the next mini patch.

Might sell this one of a kind setup if i get an offer i cant refuse!

If I go any higher than TT+1k I may as well just buy an adj MK.II setup.

Those are going for like what TT+2K now and with a few tiers to boot.

It's confirmed by Cyrene Dev. This is a bug, this weapon should be L not UL. But they didn't said if they will repair at the next mini patch.

I'm out of here, so gl!

Cyrene VU Notes - May 30th 2017

Discussion in 'Cyrene Version Update Notes' started by Kris | Cyrene, May 30, 2017.

New Additions
- Executor Andre at 0x101 Supply Depot now has special, repeatable missions for any player who has finished any of the following missions:
-- The Heart of the Plains - Rank 5
-- A.R.C. Challenge – 9000 Swamp Lurkers
-- Imperium Killer - Rank 5
-- A.R.C. Challenge – 9000 Paneleon
-- A.R.C. Challenge - 50000 Crystal Pedes
-- Field Detail - Rank 5
-- Rhino Rampage - Rank 5
-- A.R.C. Challenge - 50000 Tide Claw Kill Points
-- A.R.C. Challenge – 50000 Dire Weeds
-- The Nimet Hunter - Rank 6

- A helpful ghost has been heard near Ryvox for any players who are currently on the mission: Find the Rifts
- A new mission for players who have completed Find the Rifts should be available from Ryvox now: To hear the tale...the Cypher!
*developer's note* - The lore mission to follow the mission: To hear the tale...the Cypher!, is slated to come with the Mini Patch.

- 4 new Level 7 weapon blueprints for Blueprints: Cyrene book, with more to come after the Mini Patch.

Changes
- The following missions have been revered to their previous state after an attempt to show the hidden counter for some players caused a planet wide error code:
- All Ranks of the Dire Weed Chain Missions
- A.R.C. Challenge - 100 Mang Changs
- We will go back to the drawing board to see if we can address this issue in another way.
- A supplementary mission for Rank 5 of Brown Beetles to give proper mission rewards has been added.
- Rewards from all three platform missions have been adjusted:
-- Advanced Run - M.A.R.I.O.V.S.
-- Advanced Run - L.U.I.G.I.V.S.
-- Sky Labs Platformer
- Cost for all A.R.C. Token Vendors in the Hub has been increased approximately 5 percent.
- Currency for A.R.C. Rank 3 Vendor in the Hub has been changed to Imperium Key Cubes.
- Many Daily mission timers will be reduced from 24 hours to 21 hours.
- All PvP Arenas in the Hub should now be working properly again, allowing players to once again be grouped into instances together to fight to the death.

Known Issues
- Support weapons are not currently working properly, this is a platform issue.
- The Spear MK. III is difficult to maneuver, this is being looked into.
- The Spear destroyed model becomes invisible, this issue is being looked into.
- All Cyrene vehicles (P.I.G.V., Spear, Lancer, Dragonfly) have default sounds, this will be addressed in a future patch.
- Some Quality Ratings information in blueprint book: A.R.C. is incorrect, and this issue is still being looked into.

Coming in the Mini Patch
- Some miner improvements to the Sky Labs, laying the ground work for future updates.
- A suite of blueprints for the newest book - Blueprints: Cyrene.
- A follow up mission and achievement for To hear the tale...the Cypher!
- Achievements for the platformer instances (M.A.R.I.O.V.R. , L.U.I.G.I.V.S. , and Sky Labs Platformer)
- New fragments from fast times for all platforming instances used in new crafting recipies.

Kris | Cyrene, May 30, 2017
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So Justin can you confirm that information before ruining my thread??? wheres the proff of that??

Best reagards,
Lumar

I sent a PM to Kris in Cyrene forum, you can do it too if you want :

My PM was :

Hello Kris

Check here : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?297837-Is-this-a-BUGGGGG-NEW-WEAPONS

that was on your plan to make all the 4th new weapon from new level 2 BP L or UL ?

There is 1 UL and 3 L, should not be 4 UL or 4 L ?

His answer :

Hey Justine,

Yes, bug, should all be L, no UL weapons planned.

Cheers,
Kris

You can open a thread about this situation at http://cyreneforum.com

Mod you can close this thread I'm going to support MA once again about this...

I sent a PM to Kris in Cyrene forum, you can do it too if you want :

My PM was :

Hello Kris

Check here : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?297837-Is-this-a-BUGGGGG-NEW-WEAPONS

that was on your plan to make all the 4th new weapon from new level 2 BP L or UL ?

There is 1 UL and 3 L, should not be 4 UL or 4 L ?

His answer :

Hey Justine,

Yes, bug, should all be L, no UL weapons planned.

Cheers,
Kris

You can open a thread about this situation at http://cyreneforum.com

Here are some proof and recent news with LIVE SUPPORT about this:

And just stating one of Cloud sentences:
"Cloud
I can not give you any guarantee off
course, however I would expect MA to
keep your weapon UL"

Rest my case on this and hope for the best after this.

Best regards to all of you,
Lumar

Here are some proof and recent news with LIVE SUPPORT about this:

And just stating one of Cloud sentences:
"Cloud
I can not give you any guarantee off
course, however I would expect MA to
keep your weapon UL"

Rest my case on this and hope for the best after this.

Best regards to all of you,
Lumar
They must keep the item UL now, because someone (namely you) and maybe others have already bought them. What they probably will do if this was a mistake, is keep it UL, but release an (L) version and no more drops for UL version which would make your item quite rare I might add.

Just my few pecs.

And indeed fanoos faps were so damn eco, I have quite a few still. And apparently they worth quite a lot these days...

They must keep the item UL now, because someone (namely you) and maybe others have already bought them. What they probably will do if this was a mistake, is keep it UL, but release an (L) version and no more drops for UL version which would make your item quite rare I might add.

Just my few pecs.

And indeed fanoos faps were so damn eco, I have quite a few still. And apparently they worth quite a lot these days...

Agree with Sub-0 here as well. Heck, those who own the UL Stolen Imperium Armor from Cyrene is another example as to why those who own the UL C.L.R. 101 atm should be kept as UL IMO as well (ava bound, idk?), but have all the future C.L.R. 101s be (L) from now on forth after Cyrene's mini/upcoming patches.

Friendly Bump.

"Cloud
I can not give you any guarantee off course, however I would expect MA to keep your weapon UL"

No guarantee part? I'm not so confident to bid on this item.

Given the uncertainty about the status of the gun, ill offer 1x Eudoracell (lvl 5), and 600 ped for the gun and amp

Agree with Sub-0 here as well. Heck, those who own the UL Stolen Imperium Armor from Cyrene is another example as to why those who own the UL C.L.R. 101 atm should be kept as UL IMO as well (ava bound, idk?), but have all the future C.L.R. 101s be (L) from now on forth after Cyrene's mini/upcoming patches.

Friendly Bump.

The armor is a different kettle of fish, the armor was always meant to be UL just added at wrong stage. plus the armor was never made in (L) it was just switched to a limited promotion, much like Viceroy Skullcandy and then removed.

i think CLR 101 UL should be left UL tho, unless of course there are 100s out there but some agreement should be found on only the sold ones. Bound UL version would be a good idea i guess

so is this for sale? or no?

Hello there,

I think all is for sale in this game, all depends on how much ped ppl want to pay for something to have it.

That´s why i told, "If i get an offer i cant resist i might sell this setup (Gun+perfect hard to get amp for it).

Just for many to keep in mind, I already got and offered DANTE AMP from one player and also Shopkeeper from other player and both refused.

Prefer peds offer and will not be more or less 2k that im going to let it go, for that i prefer the risk and then after something is done talk to MA about it.

Best regards to all.
Lumar

Last edited:
Time for rare one of a kind bump setup.:wtg:

Going to add SB/BO after all offers i got.

Last edited:
i bid +1100

Kinda waste of time when you can see I already got double of that and refused.

Best offer so far was here in pm pcf from well known user, 2250 ped.
Just not going to tell who since he might want to stay anonymous.
If he want he can confirm that this information is legit and true.

Best regards to all,
Lumar

Well, don't forget, this weapon is not really rare. This is a crafted weapon... Few BP was found and plenty weapons was still crafted.... But just few weapons are released.

OP should confirm this. IF your gun did turn into (L) even though it was PP or MA at fault, you should get compensated by how much you paid for the gun, they have trade logs.

100% agree on this (yes, I'd be a part of that log btw since OP bought gun from me).

With OP's greedy disposition, I'd rather hope he does not.

Back