Fido pet legendary

Jambalaja

Stalker
Jam Jambalaja Ibiary
Heya...I want to know if anyone know how much is it worth...found it in a normal strongbox

Thx

Unfortunately dumping a ton of mythical pink rabbits on the market at a time pets sales were low anyway has not helped pet values.

The plus side I guess, its a great time to pick up a special rare quite cheap.
Although if MA 'continues' down the same road, all pets will be pretty valueless soon.

I wont say what I paid for a Fido recently, you wont want to know.

But it's a cool dog (decent spawn size too), looks good, nice animations on it.

it will be bugger to train, as it doesn't have a focus passive to unlock.
Some might be interested in the crit damage reduction passive, if they're prepared to spend a lot of time and food to unlock it.

I reckon it will take a good year+ to unlock it with eco training, at average online time, and average time with it spawned.

Good luck with sale. Or keep it.

Rick

hahahah

I didn't buy that one for 50.
I bought mine from Mary Jane for 70 ped (level 1).

Rick

Indeed, I actually never answered Rick as 50 ped sounded ridiculous to me :tongue2:

Anyway..hard to sell, pretty useless pet to me, I´ll keep them just in case something good comes linked to compet :scratch2:

All i know is that i dont have any need for em...if i have a price i sell it and if it is 50ped maybe...currently there are 2 guys how still would take em...and i am sure both would be happy to take it for 50ped :)

Indeed, I actually never answered Rick as 50 ped sounded ridiculous to me :tongue2:

Anyway..hard to sell, pretty useless pet to me, I´ll keep them just in case something good comes linked to compet :scratch2:

Sure I agree all pets values are ridiculous.
Because there's one buyer for every 1000 very rare pets...lol.
I'm with you on the sadness of it all.

Now that practically everyone has a mythical pink rabbit, the market is pretty screwed.
However like you say, probably great things around the corner......I hope so.

If owning more than one 'good' pet turns out to be very useful, then the market will improve overnight.

Rick

Back