Selling: 1% share of Twin Peaks Bank

So at say 80 PED/month, or say 960 PED per year, you are asking 7,750 PED or 8X yearly revenue / ~15% return...on a highly speculative asset without any indication of CF stability...

2K PED is something that is a very generous number for this, i.e 2X gross revenue.

Just some minor math for people to consider:)

For the record, I have no interest in this, nor any opinion or insight on the future state of the game or this asset. Just bringing some common sense to the discussion.

Last edited:
isn't Divinity selling out?

I will buy for 7500 ped...but you already know that. ;)

So at say 80 PED/month, or say 960 PED per year, you are asking 7,750 PED or 8X yearly revenue / ~15% return...on a highly speculative asset without any indication of CF stability...

2K PED is something that is a very generous number for this, i.e 2X gross revenue.

Just some minor math for people to consider:)

For the record, I have no interest in this, nor any opinion or insight on the future state of the game or this asset. Just bringing some common sense to the discussion.

Ok, I'll bite.

It's a bunch of electrons, dude. Power goes out, none of this stuff is worth shit.

It's probably better to tie your assets to more standard fare, such as a share of Apple or Google... oh crap, if the power goes out, that stuff isn't worth shit...

Ok, well how about just keeping the money in a mattress for safe keeping? Oh crap, the power went out. It aint worth shit.

Maybe I'll buy some gold... oh crap, the power went out, society collapsed and I got shot by someone who was stealing my gold......................................

The only common sense you bring to the discussion is the fact that you have a perceived value of what it is worth. Just like everyone else. If I can't sell it at 7,750 ped, then it sure as fuck isn't worth 7750 ped. But if I can, then it most certainly is. Where is it written anywhere that 2x gross revenue is the yardstick for the value of anything? And why neglect the principal?

:scratch2:

oh yeah, that was a long-winded bump.... haha

on a highly speculative asset without any indication of CF stability...

Just some minor math for people to consider

This horse ain't dead yet....

Not sure how banking licenses are highly speculative, (aside from the fact that it's in a video game?) as the banks have been around for a very, very long time. Banking licenses on average have sold for 807,000 PED. Putting some minor math around this for people to consider:

1% of 807,000 = 8,070 PED

I'm selling a 1% share for 7,750 PED. And I would guess Divinity paid higher than average for his banking license because it's located in one of the busiest TP's in the entire universe. So I think it's a great deal. I've already had a lot of interest over PM so I'm not the only one who feels this way.

As a fellow investor, I would like to make the offer of 7600ped. Please let me know your answer and we shall decided how to move forward :)

Best Regards!

As a fellow investor, I would like to make the offer of 7600ped. Please let me know your answer and we shall decided how to move forward :)

Best Regards!

pm sent :wtg:

Share has been sold! Thanks everyone.

Back