New to Entropia! Looking for a mentor

bkirton33

Young
Hello everyone! im excited to start my adventure in Entropia! I am looking for a mentor to begin my journey with. my plan is to be a depositer in the game and I have started off with a platinum starter kit. I live on the West coast in California so hopefully somebody in the same or close timezone would be able to help me out.

Please feel free to ask any questions of me. I am looking forward to getting a mentor in the game.

Join the Entropia discord. We can all teach you and we have had a great success rate and retention rate for new players. We have many uber players active in the chat and you can be a part of the latest dank memes surrounding Entropia. But really join the discord. You will be glad you did

Hello,

And welcome to the EU!

I just want to warn you that there are more than few bad inexperienced mentors lurking around who will gladly take you just for the sake of mentor reward as you should graduate fairly fast as a depositor. So, before actually choosing a mentor, speak to that person and try to find out what they can offer you as a mentor and if they have sufficient experience in the field you are most interested in.

Furthermore, register on Entropia Life website and check the person's profile there. You will be able to see how active they really are and how much peds they've cycled which is a good indication of player's experience.

I believe the best way to find a good mentor is to simply go to mentor register in the game and watch the descriptions of different mentors and their ratings. 4 star or better with multiple disciples graduated mentor will usually be a good one. And when you see someone who would suit you, leave them a PM and talk to them, don't just apply.

I am not very active lately, so I don't accept new disciples, but feel free to add me in game to friend's list and I'll be happy to help you if you have any questions.

Cheers and good luck on your adventure!
Asq

Thank you! Would I be able to find a mentor there?

Yes. I can recommend a few people who are very active and are great mentors. Let me know if you need the link to the discord.

Back