MA Locks Account

colin1

Young
ok so ive been playing this game for a long time and I am regular depositer so I did a depo earlier today about 15 minutes later I get randomly disconnected then try to log back in only to find my account has been locked. I contacted support and they tell me that I have done charge backs? I have never done any charge backs and I have all the credit card statements to prove it. I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else and if so how did they get it resolved

Ma can lock you if they expect the slightest thing is wrong. You say you've done nothing wrong, so just give them the time to check your transactions. I am sure you'll be playing again soon

oh my god it is soon my turn :scared::laugh:
It ever happened to me even having deposited from different countries and different cards, but if they answered you that you have to wait. Unfortunately you have that his has to do

desolate you was victim of the Russian roulette CEO :rolleyes::girl:

I have asked for proof of when the deposit was made and when this charge back was done as I have looked through my past 6 months of credit card statements and found nothing that would indicate any charge backs

have you used any cards that arn't yours? ie a partners or family members? they might have cancelled it. otherwise speak with your bank for any payments that may of failed

or did you do something with your other avatars? and they have come back to haunt you?

you know what else is "funny" I have spoken to a number of other aussie players and they have also been locked out of there account all at the same time so I'm wondering why MA feels the need to band the aussie players.

you know what else is "funny" I have spoken to a number of other aussie players and they have also been locked out of there account all at the same time so I'm wondering why MA feels the need to band the aussie players.

MA has been cracking down hard on multiple account holders lately (if PCF is any indication). It's got nothing to do with you being Australian.

Before you all pounce on this guy, know that he is an honest player that's been around/depositing in EU longer than most of this forum.

Before you all pounce on this guy, know that he is an honest player that's been around/depositing in EU longer than most of this forum.

A honest player got only one account, means: does not register 3 different accounts for events.

my 2 pec

A honest player got only one account, means: does not register 3 different accounts for events.

my 2 pec

I totaly agree with GoNi:wise:

Yea duplicate accounts. Seems quite justified.

ups somebody was found with a lot of alts :grouphug:

Will the real Colin please stand up?

Maybe that the Australian state no longer authorizes MA in its country :trout:

Mate, I have been depositing for over 8 years. I usually use ANZ and CBA depending on my RL funds. I have never had an issue other than the credit card fraud people calling me to confirm I made a large deposit once. So they are not targeting Aussies. What bank are you using? Call your bank and advise them the transactions are legitimate.

Aussie here also, No issues - also Depo combo of CBA / Paypal.

I don't use alt characters I play my wife plays and so does my brother I don't waste my time or ped doing events as most events just favour the high level uber players anyway and I have checked every credit statement from when I created my account and 0 charge backs and for the aussies that commented I bank with NAB

I don't use alt characters I play my wife plays and so does my brother I don't waste my time or ped doing events as most events just favour the high level uber players anyway and I have checked every credit statement from when I created my account and 0 charge backs and for the aussies that commented I bank with NAB

So, which one is really your avatar then?

My account is locked

So I have been locked since Thursday still waiting for a response as to why. I have been Playing Entropia for 12yrs and this is my first ever lock!

This year seems bad for many players in different situations :(

Have they unlocked your account yet?

I am still waiting for a response to my support!!
Pretty poor form MA!!

Back