Entropia deposit listed as Compet

NPV

Alpha
Banned
Naming Policy Violation
Hi

I made a deposit today, had some free cash on Paypal, but it also withraw some from my bank account.

This is what I see from my bank

2017-06-16 00:54:41 PAYPAL*COMPETGAME >35314369001 SE

It used to be

2016-06-15 00:00 PAYPAL *ENTROPIAUNI\JXrntorget 8\35314369001\41304 SWESWE

So our Entropia Universe deposits now directly go to Compet accounts? They are 2 different entities, right?

Thoughts?

EDIT:

What I mean by two different entities, is that they have 2 different game in their portfolio. You should have finances separated right? How do you separate them? You have different accounts for them, so deposits don't overlap, you have to know what game is getting what deposits, right.

Currently my deposit to Entropia Universe is listed as Compet deposit, which means fake cashflow towards Compet?

Last edited:
Hello welcome to the participative financing of our application :laugh::laugh:
i see my paypal history 17/05/2017 to Entropia universe and all after 22/05/17 for Compet and i never use Compet application :scratch2:

Mai 17 2017
MindArk PE AB Paiement
Chargement des détails de la transaction pour MindArk PE AB Paiement
- négatif 50,00USD
Fermer

Payé avec
VISA
Vous verrez "PAYPAL *ENTROPIAUNI" sur votre relevé de carte.

Taux de change
46,65 EUR = 50,00 USD
1 EUR = 1,07 USD

Informations du vendeur
MindArk PE AB
+46 31607353
http://www.entropiauniverse.com
paymentcontact@mindark.com

Numéro de facture
136624xx

Mai 22 2017
MindArk PE AB Paiement
- négatif 50,00USD
Fermer

Payé avec
VISA
Vous verrez "PAYPAL *COMPET GAME" sur votre relevé de carte.

Taux de change
46,30 EUR = 50,00 USD
1 EUR = 1,08 USD

Informations du vendeur
MindArk PE AB
+46 31607353

Numéro de facture
136660xx

Would they be using the money from our deposits to make the Compet believe that we make little money:scratch2:

Last edited:
Hello welcome to the participative financing of our application :laugh::laugh:
i see my paypal history 17/05/2017 to Entropia universe and all after 22/05/17 for Compet and i never use Compet application :scratch2:

Mai 17 2017
MindArk PE AB Paiement
- négatif 50,00USD
Fermer

Payé avec
VISA
Vous verrez "PAYPAL *ENTROPIAUNI" sur votre relevé de carte.

Taux de change
46,65 EUR = 50,00 USD
1 EUR = 1,07 USD

Informations du vendeur
MindArk PE AB
+46 31607353

Numéro de facture
136624xx

Mai 22 2017
MindArk PE AB Paiement
- négatif 50,00USD
Fermer

Payé avec
VISA

Taux de change
46,30 EUR = 50,00 USD
1 EUR = 1,08 USD

Informations du vendeur
MindArk PE AB
+46 31607353

Numéro de facture
136660xx

Would they be using the money from our deposits to make the Compet believe that we make little money:scratch2:

You would expect from RCE that transparency is key. That is why playerbase is not so friendly towards Mindark.

Is Entropia Universe now Compet? Is Compet now Mindarks primary game?

It is odd to say at least that their secondary title is now marked on financial transactions you do with Entropia Universe.

Same here ! All deposits with PayPal are listed to Compet

The questions that arrise from this - does this mean that compet deed holders are now possibly 'seeing' revenue generated from entropia ? And will the next report of entropia show less deposits because they are accounted for compet ? :scratch2:
Most likely just a copy paste error when using code from one game for the other - but then one can only hope that such copy paste actions dont happen to 'vital' parts of the game.

I myself have personal Paypal account since it launched. That got integrated into our business account over the years, so I have one login for stuff.

Now I also have 2 more paypal accounts (e-mails), for my brother business and my other small stuff.

It's easy to manage and handle them. Not that sorting "entropia" and "compet" would be so hard, but why the extra layer of confusion? Does support know that? If I have an issue with payment or I'm requesting refund, will they send me to Compet support? How is my payment handled at all.

I just don't get the extra hassle they are creating. I mean it's not a fucking nuclear science to have compet@mindark.com and entropia@mindark.com two different accounts integrated into one Paypal and your payment is going towards compet or entropia.

Instead we are now buying Compet services...that looks like they are promoting their pet game to investors - hey look, so much money moving towards compet, all is golden!

Is what our deposit money has become completely virtual to finance something else is the biggest problem,
knowing that some of us are already at loss,
if our depot impacts even more our turnover its become problematic :scratch2:

I noticed this on my last few purchases from the web shop. But before hitting post on this thread I checked my PayPal again. All of the listings have changed back to MindArk.

Mai 26 2017
MindArk PE AB Paiement
- négatif 30,00USD
Fermer

Payé avec

Mai 31 2017

MindArk PE AB Paiement
- négatif 50,00USD
Fermer

Payé avec
VISA

after 22/05 Everything is in Compet for me :dunce::grouphug::whisper:

Last edited:
I noticed this on my last few purchases from the web shop. But before hitting post on this thread I checked my PayPal again. All of the listings have changed back to MindArk.

Forum will be filled with speculations every time they do something "half-assed" and they seem to never learn :laugh:

Talk about trust issues...

Forum will be filled with speculations every time they do something "half-assed" and they seem to never learn :laugh:

Talk about trust issues...
I'd be very surprised if MA reads this forum at all

I bought 50 Strongboxes a few days ago. Also listed as Compet transaction.

The questions that arrise from this - does this mean that compet deed holders are now possibly 'seeing' revenue generated from entropia ? And will the next report of entropia show less deposits because they are accounted for compet ? :scratch2:
Most likely just a copy paste error when using code from one game for the other - but then one can only hope that such copy paste actions dont happen to 'vital' parts of the game.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Compet :laugh: Deed :laugh: Holders :laugh: seeing :laugh: revenue :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back