Question: Playing more or less since 2.0 announcement?

Playing more or less since Loot 2.0 announcement?

• playing LESS

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • playing SAME (no change)

Votes: 66 76.7%
  • playing MORE

Votes: 10 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Playing more cause i have summer vacation, otherwise would be the same

keep-calm-and-carry-on_20392.jpg

I wonder how much difference I'll notice between Loot 1.0 and Loot 2.0.

Voted "Same"

In b4 tin foil hat stupid comments

Dear Tech Support,
Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slow down in overall system performance — Particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5 and then installed undesirable programs such as NFL 5.0, NBA 3.0, and Golf Clubs 4.1. Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I’ve tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?
Signed, Desperate

Dear Desperate:
First keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, While Husband 1.0 is an Operating System.
Please enter the command: “http: I Thought You Loved Me.HTML” and try to download Tears 6.2 and don’t forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update. If that application works as designed, Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications Jewelry 2.0 and Flowers 3.5.
But remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default to Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.
Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will download the Snoring Loudly Beta.
Whatever you do, DO NOT install Mother-in-law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources). Also, do not attempt to reinstall the Boyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance We recommend Food 3.0 and Hot Lingerie 7.7.

I voted "Same" - the above is for laughs

playing the same, but making plans for some interesting future speculation endeavors. :) ;)

I happened to get a job offer on the same day the announcement was made. The job in question will require substantial training and as such I have dialed back my play time and increased my gym time.

I would love to hunt more , but without MF amps I am stuck where I am.

MindArk .. please give me a reason to play more.

I was retired for like 1+ year with tiny bit of hunting or login to prevent account lock in 90 days. Now I almost log in everyday, and shoot for at least 300 ped a day. So yes, hyped for loot 2.0 announcement, but I know from past experience it will be a huge disappointed and not even half of the promises will be implemented, so I'll probably get bored again and take a break only a matter of time. However not only reason to take a break is because of boredom, but lack of time.

I might play a bit and check it out when it gets implemented. As of now, its summer, I got other things to do.

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be a point in leveling MF combat past 50 right now.

I'm playing the same, which is logging in once a day to check my auctions and logging back out.

Originally Posted by Bones

Yeah, there doesn't seem to be a point in leveling MF combat past 50 right now.

I'm playing the same, which is logging in once a day to check my auctions and logging back out.

Not sure if you guys missed it or not, but just in case:

Notice...
Features/Changes
  • Mindforce amplifiers have been added. ...

Originally Posted Here

*edit: I see you guys both posted before release. For some reason thought you posted after, so disregard as I'm sure you will have read or heard of it by the time you read this. GL.

Last edited:
Back