Question: Best setup for Argo young?

sry911

Guardian
Good evening.
Im planning on doing Argo mission chain and wanted to consult about what setup is the best for them?

Right now im using
Main: Leoi shock dagger + Trauma IV
Finisher: Z12 barbela+ zx sinkadus
Armour: Adjusted harrier

Hmmm I´m using Pilosophers sword, without Armour.......... When i began in old times, i hunted them with Riker UL3 and Shogun Amour without Plates.....

Mountain climbing gear since they like them hills to hide in

My Hunting Setup

My Weapons:
Cryo Nanochip IV Unl and Kinetic Nanochip I as finisher.
Armor:
Canis UNL (Gnome might fits better for them) getting 2-25 DMG Young - Scout
Fap
Vivo S10

Greetz,
Krelnach

Last edited:
ARS+a101
at least imp Ares
adj Restauration chip + enough health to do it without amor

Their agro range is different in the Argonaut Cave instance and planetside. If you're going to hunt planetside, it's advisable to have a 60+m tagger. In the daily cave, you can get away with a 30m handgun.

edit: also, loot sucks MU-wise. No, it sucks even by Calypso standards.

Last edited:
Their agro range is different in the Argonaut Cave instance and planetside. If you're going to hunt planetside, it's advisable to have a 60+m tagger. In the daily cave, you can get away with a 30m handgun.

edit: also, loot sucks MU-wise. No, it sucks even by Calypso standards.
What mob 200-1000hp have good mu on calypso?

What mob 200-1000hp have good mu on calypso?

Most of the time none, there are too many players in that skill/budget range. At times, there is some MU to be found (e.g. short stinktree board in bristlehog) but it ends as soon as everyone rushes in.

All that's left is gambling on rare items. If you kill 5000 allophyls and do get a shopkeeper pad - your average MU is ~120%. If you don't - well, it's ~100.2%.

OP, just curious, if you are using shortblade as main, why use Adj Harrier armor? Is it just to get to the next mob faster?

OP, just curious, if you are using shortblade as main, why use Adj Harrier armor? Is it just to get to the next mob faster?

perhaps to take the edge off the damage? dunno. but when i did argos with similar blade i found armour is needed due to the agro of them, its like constant 7 argos

My Weapons:
Cryo Nanochip IV Unl and Kinetic Nanochip I as finisher.
Armor:
Canis UNL (Gnome might fits better for them) getting 2-25 DMG Young - Scout
Fap
Vivo S10

Greetz,
Krelnach

quite my setup, gnome, vivo s10, a tiny tagger and mph dlx tier 5

Its just for some eco protection, because adj.pixie decay way more
Oh ok. The stats for it didn't seem to offer much protection, but I guess I was wrong.

did the full chain with blix & adj fap, no armor & lost about 2k ped.
Then gold mission came & did that with ff dar9300 & i2870 + mod2350 & ended up break even on overall argo quest

did the full chain with blix & adj fap, no armor & lost about 2k ped.
Then gold mission came & did that with ff dar9300 & i2870 + mod2350 & ended up break even on overall argo quest
What maturity were you hunting?

Ozpyn Chon + A101
Ares Ring Improved
Adj Restoration Chip

Ozpyn Chon + A101
Ares Ring Improved
Adj Restoration Chip

maybe if you can find a spot one at a time, otherwise when you kill them so slowly and 2 more spawn, then another spawns, you're gonna get destroyed.

but surely the Xent X3 + A102 would be better, you lose a little eco but you save alot of healing costs

Is it possible to calculate how much hp argo young regenerate in like 40 sec?

Is it possible to calculate how much hp argo young regenerate in like 40 sec?

according to entropedia its .2hp/sec, so that would be 8hp over 40seconds

It helps to have lv37 evader & a tagger (bukin) :)

What maturity were you hunting?

gatherer to warrior with a rare hunter in between.
I must say i was at like 200+ hp & lvl 50 evader or so

Back