Selling: Book of Apocalypse

Phillip J-Fry

Guardian
Phillip TheTank J-Fry
This is a forum auction for the Book of Apocalypse. I believe there are only 4 of these in existence. The book allows you to enter a Sacred Chamber at Firewall Ridge in Hell under Rocktropia. This chamber contains an entrance to a Firewall Instance requiring a Hell Key I that is easier to complete than the normal Hell Key I instance; the main difference being there are more Belial's Legionaires (the easier mob) and less Leviathan Legionaires than the normal Hell Key I instance. Common items looted in this instance are Speed Metal and Anti Virus (L) armor which has 50 impact and 40 stab protection.

Opening Bid must be 1000 ped or greater.

Auction will end July 1st, 17:00:00 UTC

You may post your bid in this thread or pm me if you wish me to post your bid in this thread anonymously.

Good Luck!

Last edited:
I have received a starting bid.

The current bid is 1000 Ped. There are 10 days left in the auction.

I think to simplify things I will only accept bid increments of 50 ped.

Good Luck!

I have received a 2nd bid.

The current bid is 1250 Ped. There are 10 days left in the auction.

Good Luck!

Whoever wrote the 'Book of Apocalypse' could have done with employing a spell checker.

intusted, prohets, enternity, posses etc...

Consider this a bump anyway, good luck with the sale.

I have received a 3rd bid.

The current top bid is 1350 Ped. There are 8 days left in the auction.

Good Luck!

I have received a 5th bid.

The current top bid is 1600 Ped. There are 8 days left in the auction.

While I will continue to accept bids in PM, I would like to encourage people to post their bids in this thread themselves if anonymity is not a priority.

Thank you.

I have received a 5th bid.

The current top bid is 1600 Ped. There are 8 days left in the auction.

While I will continue to accept bids in PM, I would like to encourage people to post their bids in this thread themselves if anonymity is not a priority.

Thank you.

sorry Im not accusating you of nothing , but those bids on PM can be even fake just to get higher BO , so you should accept only bids on forum posted .
my half pec

sorry Im not accusating you of nothing , but those bids on PM can be even fake just to get higher BO , so you should accept only bids on forum posted .
my half pec

Thank you for your feedback. I understand and agree with your point of view. I do strongly encourage future bids to be made in this thread by the bidder.

2.1k from me

since ppl are thinking anonymous bids are fake. i'll bid on here from now on.

2.2k from me

Auction ends 1 day from now, tomorrow, Saturday, July 1st, at 17:00:00 UTC (Entropia Time)

Good Luck!

This auction has concluded.

Congratulations Georg3!

I will get the Book of Apocalypse to you as soon as possible.

Looks like i just missed you lol

Added and PM'd you in-game!

Back