Extended downtime for release

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The downtime for today's release of Entropia Universe 15.15.0 will be extended with 2 hours. Our new estimate is that the servers will be made available again at 11:00 UTC.

Thank you for your patience.

For details on UTC time please see www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

/The Entropia Universe Development Team

Originally Posted Here

Cmon I'm ready :boxer:

Poop.

Guess I gotta go to bed :(

Ah, I rather see an extended maintenance than a completely broken VU

Keep at it MA, whole EU is watching and waiting like we are kids at Christmas :wtg:

Dorkeeeeeeeh!!!! :handgun::headbang: At least I now have time to eat something. :yup:

I guess we will have Loot 2.0 when servers are back up :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bye bye old loot system :confused:

Didn't expect this. :rolleyes:

We don't even know if its Loot 2.0 .... There are no patch notes :(

anybody suffering cold turkey already from the long wait? :confused:

This down time is terrible :eek:
I already cleaned the house and done the laundry! And now, now im baking bread and muffins for the kids:eyecrazy:

OMG IM TURNING INTO A HOUSE WIFE:eyecrazy:
MA save me from this horror :laugh:

Actually, we DO know.

Cyrene published their release notes, and they say "All loot has been adjusted to be in line with Loot 2.0."

Damn these are bad formatted patch notes.
But good find.

Let's see if I will be coming back to test it or not today, if not it's wait for the next patch...not that I was anywhere high, so I will prob just hunt around small critters and see if the loot is different :p

Anyone streaming loot 2.0 once the servers are on?

Let's hope people can't figure out too quickly Loot waves 2.0 :ahh:

Ah, I rather see an extended maintenance than a completely broken VU

Keep at it MA, whole EU is watching and waiting like we are kids at Christmas :wtg:

I expect it to be broken :laugh:

Lucky for me I leave for work at 6.30am in game time so except for one occasion when I was on leave, I do not get home until the update is finished.

Normally I would not be bothered but I am very curious as to what Loot 2.0 will bring. I also think this is only the first stage of loot 2.0 and that there will be further updates and patches

I also think this is only the first stage of loot 2.0 and that there will be further updates and patches

I predict relatively immediate patches. I don't care how well thought-out they think their system is, I've been in the industry long enough to know the moment you publish, your customers will find all sorts of creative ways to break it.

I think early-on we'll see some people benefiting from the new system well beyond its intended scope.

It is now 11.00 MA Time. Where is the loot? ...

I think early-on we'll see some people benefiting from the new system well beyond its intended scope.

And not getting punished by MA :D

It will either bug out and people get too much loot/rare loot or it will bug the other way round, so that loot is complete crap until they push a hotfix.

Or the new weapon rating is far off...

What I wonder: This new weapon rating...could you technically sue MA, if it is not the true value but a fake one and you would do better with a worse weapon and it being false advertisement? Real money is involved here.

This down time is terrible :eek:
I already cleaned the house and done the laundry! And now, now im baking bread and muffins for the kids:eyecrazy:

OMG IM TURNING INTO A HOUSE WIFE:eyecrazy:
MA save me from this horror :laugh:

The force is strong with this one :lolup:

What I wonder: This new weapon rating...could you technically sue MA, if it is not the true value but a fake one and you would do better with a worse weapon and it being false advertisement? Real money is involved here.

I thought wepons eco stay about the same. Now we just dont need to calculate it ourselves with enhancers, amplifiers and so on... That it how I interpret it.
I dont think they will drastically change the good weapons to bad ones..

I thought wepons eco stay about the same. Now we just dont need to calculate it ourselves with enhancers, amplifiers and so on... That it how I interpret it.
I dont think they will drastically change the good weapons to bad ones..

Sorry, not what I meant. Sure they stay the same, but they now show the "eco" on the weapon. The thing is...if a weapon, after many tests, won't turn out to be as eco as shown...would it fall under the "false advertisement" laws around the world?

ok, stop cooking, nose picking, working, vacuum cleaning and all other stuff and start installing!
We're life again! :wtg:

Update is starting :yay:

and tehre will be only a limited playerbase in the first hours :p

Client loader says that they going to limit number of concurrent users and slowly allow more people in .....

Back