ECO : On weapons / amps / other attachments.

the-unknown

Prowler
Society
Perseus Society
Aj the-unknown Henry
The description says higher the eco, the better the loot (paraphrasing) and that eco level is only attained when the requires skills are reached (either enter SIB or maxed).

It seems to work by "merging" on weapons.

For example ranked combat knife has 55.1 eco rating.

Melee IV has 76.7 eco rating.

When the knife is amped, it shows a rating of 60.9

I notice that even stuff like laser sights have an eco rating. Not sure of the formula they using to calculate when you attach a bunch of stuff.

So far most eco weapon I have is Arson TEN, at 62.9.

Looks like alot of experimenting need to be done.

The description says higher the eco, the better the loot (paraphrasing) and that eco level is only attained when the requires skills are reached (either enter SIB or maxed).

It seems to work by "merging" on weapons.

For example ranked combat knife has 55.1 eco rating.

Melee IV has 76.7 eco rating.

When the knife is amped, it shows a rating of 60.9

I notice that even stuff like laser sights have an eco rating. Not sure of the formula they using to calculate when you attach a bunch of stuff.

So far most eco weapon I have is Arson TEN, at 62.9.

Looks like alot of experimenting need to be done.

mine at first look is the mirath fatal shot with A102 at 65.3%, but that gun has always be crazy eco

does it take unmaxed status ? 70.2 unmaxed mk5me, 74 with i204

does it take unmaxed status ? 70.2 unmaxed mk5me, 74 with i204

I think it states the max eco possible, when you are maxed (or in SIB). Not the eco you currently have, if you are unmaxed. At least thats what it seems, when I linked to a friend who wasnt maxed with some of my gear.

I looked at a few weapons I had lying around:

Opalo 48%
Justifier Mk2 55.4%
Howler S.4 56.2%
Bukin 57.2%
Skildek P 30 67.2%

I welcome this change. :yup:

IMK II is 90.4 >.<
Perfected teratov is 72.5 if i remember but damn 90.4 really
My tg U80 is 60.2
and my Ardenner 55 is 57.7 >.<

just another stat on the item info screen. It'll probably make the most pricey weapons in game more pricey I suspect, but only time will tell.

Too bad the eco rating doesn't take in to account the price you paid in markup on buying the item... that'd probably make most pricey items in game have ultra bad eco, lol.

A lot of these have amps on em so probably useless info mostly, but here's some screenies... also, it's skill based, so probably useless to anyone other than me... but well...

entropia_2017-06-21_04.02.50.jpg

entropia_2017-06-21_04.06.23.jpg

entropia_2017-06-21_04.05.46.jpg

entropia_2017-06-21_04.05.23.jpg

entropia_2017-06-21_04.05.21.jpg

entropia_2017-06-21_04.04.56.jpg

entropia_2017-06-21_04.03.39.jpg

actually the eco rating is NOT skill based. thats kinda obvious cos everyone sees the same eco rating on the same gun as long as no attachments or enhancers are on it. those change but wont show on linked items for obvious reasons.

If you mouse over the eco stats it does state that you only get the full eco once you get enough skills for that item. I guess that means full eco only when maxed.

It's not like HA / CA, which shows your stats based on your current skills.

Back