FYI: Weapon Economy Rating

:) i see.. Or I should have thrown all my weapons

Can any of you please post the eco on GLR series?

You can work it out if you know the dpp, see first post

edit

here, my calcs
wep dpp eco
Gravis GLR-26 4.139 56.8
Gravis GLR-27 4.249 62.6
Gravis GLR-29 4.142 56.9
Gravis GLR-33 4.14 56.8

Last edited:
Sorry for the uninformed question but generally speaking, when choosing between 2 weapons, I should pick the one with the higher %?

Sorry for the uninformed question but generally speaking, when choosing between 2 weapons, I should pick the one with the higher %?
Higher economy is considered better, yes

Skills do not effect the Economy parameter.

Also, if the number shown in the Economy parameter is orange, that is because it is being modified by attachments.

You write - Skills do not effect the Economy parameter.

But info from MA says.

* Avatar skills will play a role in loot calculations and this role will be expanded in future Version Updates. Imagine new professions that offer hunting specialization opportunities and a way to incrementally increase net loot returns for dedicated and active hunters.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

So how do you want it...Yes or No...

You can work it out if you know the dpp, see first post

edit

here, my calcs
wep dpp eco
Gravis GLR-26 4.139 56.8
Gravis GLR-27 4.249 62.6
Gravis GLR-29 4.142 56.9
Gravis GLR-33 4.14 56.8

Wait, what? How are you getting 4+ dpp on those?

You write - Skills do not effect the Economy parameter.

But info from MA says.

* Avatar skills will play a role in loot calculations and this role will be expanded in future Version Updates. Imagine new professions that offer hunting specialization opportunities and a way to incrementally increase net loot returns for dedicated and active hunters.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

So how do you want it...Yes or No...

It's not a contradiction. Skills don't effect the economy parameter, they effect the loot distribution.

Can any of you please post the eco on GLR series?

You can check all of them out in auction, when none is for sale just look under orders/available.

Arent those GLR lvl 100 weapons??? so according to the better eco rating???? its better to use an unmaxed lvl 100 weapon than the maxed one with a lower eco rating?

The sky seems to fall xD

Arent those GLR lvl 100 weapons??? so according to the better eco rating???? its better to use an unmaxed lvl 100 weapon than the maxed one with a lower eco rating?

The sky seems to fall xD

The indicated Eco rating is obtained when having maxed the weapon..just like before, hope you find this information useful :)

yes ..thank you...

although i thought that "skills do matter" it should calculare that with my skills when i look at the item info and give me the correct numbers then ?! (like with blueprints as it is now)

but some starters will only look for the rating and dont know/care for the rest and will probalbe loose their peds on a lvl 100 weapon with lvl 1 in skill...

With Evader lvl 15 my adj pixie armor took about 2 times less decay when hunting 50 lvl 5 argos in the argo instance - a lots of deflected, but when hunting lowly feffoids the lvl 15 feffoids hit me for much more dmg then before and respectively got about twice more decay then before

The sky seems to fall xD

Theoretically say there is a weapon with eco rating of 90% and maxed at 100. Say your skills are at 80 then the eco rating won't be 90% but lower but in some instances eco rating although lower still higher than the lower eco rating weapons.

So to answer your question yes I reckon, you can get the situation that you described where a weapon maxed at 100 has a better eco rating for you although you don't meet the skill requirements.

Also a further update will probably clarify skills and it's relation to weapon eco rating.

Reactions: Mac
thanks i was looking for this eco stat, and obviously it doesn't consider the weapon area damage.

ngl-1 has a 3.0 eco or more, all depends about how many mobs u kill at time, now u can kill the same number of mobs but u'll be punished in loot return because of so low economy number.

yesterday i did some test (not with ngl1, i dont have it) , small and such, but result was so clear that i didn't need to test more.

did anyone test the ngl1?

I did a 6.5 hour run on my regular mob with NGL-1. Prior to 2.0 return hovered around 100% (months of stable returns like this). On this run, 52% return. That's one run though, but not looking very promising. I guess this eco rating has a huge role to play in loot (aside from any other factors which have not been implemented yet, perhaps after they have we will see a more smoothing effect)

I did a 6.5 hour run on my regular mob with NGL-1. Prior to 2.0 return hovered around 100% (months of stable returns like this). On this run, 52% return. That's one run though, but not looking very promising. I guess this eco rating has a huge role to play in loot (aside from any other factors which have not been implemented yet, perhaps after they have we will see a more smoothing effect)

Holy shit, bad returns with a weapon at 13% eco :eyecrazy:

which mob?

ZX-R Dod

I am wondering if the ZX R-Dod is more Eco than other Laser sights and improves a weapons Eco. Could someone try different laser sights on weapons and see if there is a higher score Eco on the weapon with ZX R-Dod?

I am wondering if the ZX R-Dod is more Eco than other Laser sights and improves a weapons Eco. Could someone try different laser sights on weapons and see if there is a higher score Eco on the weapon with ZX R-Dod?

Just an indirect observation... There is a Bullseye-8 on auction with bids going up quite a bit more than previously seen. Hype or solid calculation?

The ZX R-Dod improves smaller weapons but not larger much. So bigger sights and scopes for larger guns like Bullseye-8 probably helps a bit ye.

Can anyone tell me what the rating is for Adjusted Bukin's with an A101?

According to EP, the standard Bukin w/A101 is very slightly higher DPP, I'm curious if this is also true under the new system.

For comparison, my standard Bukin w/101 is 65.2

Can anyone tell me what the rating is for Adjusted Bukin's with an A101?

According to EP, the standard Bukin w/A101 is very slightly higher DPP, I'm curious if this is also true under the new system.

For comparison, my standard Bukin w/101 is 65.2

You got other attachements on that somemthing, as 65.2 doesn't fit into 11.5*DPP^2- 44*DPP + 41.9

It's a 1:1 guarantee that if oldskool dpp drops, so does eco rate

Reactions: DoA
I suppose the current formula is simply too primitive to take into account overamping. Meaning you don't really get 20% more eco.

They should fix that eco formula, and make it take into account skills as well.
I'm hoping they fix it to take in to account overkill, skills, as well as mob being used... Not sure if mob hp will be part of calculation, but would be nice if so... and I'd hope they'd base it on averages instead of max/min on the weapons unless they do ranges on it instead of just one number... so like if your hunting puny which have 10 hp, a weapon that does 5 minimum damage and kills it in 2 kills should be fairly eco due to no overkill, but if that weapons does 5-6 damage it should be 'more eco' than one that does 5-10 damage for same mob since that extra damage would be overkill, etc. Not sure how 'exact' that that multiplier part can be but they should account for it since the actual damage being done needs to be taken in to account, not 'if you are maxed' only... since those at 0/10 ha without full number of attacks per damage on that weapon/mob combo yet should be seeing worse numbers than someone 6/10, which would be worse than someone 10/10, etc.

What I like about it now as it is right now is everything is 'base numbers' so skills aren't playing in to what everyone sees... would be nice if we could get some screenies of every weapon in game before they do start making skills more of a part of what actually shows up in the item info screen...

You got other attachements on that somemthing, as 65.2 doesn't fit into 11.5*DPP^2- 44*DPP + 41.9

It's a 1:1 guarantee that if oldskool dpp drops, so does eco rate

No other attachments.

Also, someone in-game verified the adj is about 1 point lower; which was predicted based on EP data -- it just seemed odd to me so I wanted to verify it with the new system. Adjusted only provides a bit better range and higher dps, but at the expense of eco.

No other attachments.

Also, someone in-game verified the adj is about 1 point lower; which was predicted based on EP data -- it just seemed odd to me so I wanted to verify it with the new system. Adjusted only provides a bit better range and higher dps, but at the expense of eco.

It makes sense - just follow the cost*economy_rating principle It's far more noticeable on the bukin since it's damage is small

I am curious though if the or adj bukins/bukins decay can be verified to support or counter my hypothesis

It is not, the wording is just typical mystic MA grammar.

What it means is, the "Economy" rating is the maximum of the weapon, however you will not get this maximum unless you have 10/10 HA/CH and maxed damage.

I read it couple of times more and understood it - but this economy rating should show the actual economy, not the perfect one.

I would prefer to see both, what my current rating is and what the maximum economy rating is.

Forgot I was going to add some that I didn't see ( might have missed )

Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary: 69.7
Improved Fire Forge ARR 8000: 65.8

Hypercharged Omegaton A204: 78.9
Overcharged Omegeton A204: 79.0

Hunnier Laser sight 60.0

Omegeton Ranger Scope Mk 1: 85.0

MM + hc204: 72.6
MM + oc204: 72.3
MM + mk1: 69.8
MM + hc204 + mk1: 72.3
MM + hc204 + mk1 + 1 hunnier: 72.3
MM + hc204 + mk1 + 2 hunnier: 72.2