FYI: Weapon Economy Rating

It's an L weapon you only get on a mission and has a 30 pec tt. Irrelevant.

I do not think so. You can try with UL it is same.. (example, Bukin + RDI Alpha = 95.2%)
It is not irrelevant. It will probably require adjustment or greater explanation...

Modified Fire Forge BGH 4400M 71.5%

Starkhov AS98 54.4%
Ancient omegaton M2870 53.9%
MacMahon Redeemer (L) 63.6%

Last edited:
Skills do not effect the Economy parameter.

Also, if the number shown in the Economy parameter is orange, that is because it is being modified by attachments.

Sounds like the amps eco is working how amps used to work (A106 on Opolo was da BOSS!)

Either -
Error which will be corrected in a small patch,
Or
Some sort of incentive to use the biggest amp possible (are they gonna start dropping new amps I wonder...or the materials in large enough quantities to make large L amps cheap enough to use...)

Either way, I know what amp I am gonna put on my Bukins and Chon tonight when I get home!

YEEHAAAWWWW

(disclaimer - Bigger amp=more decay...is this why the eco is higher because decay now relates somewhat to the loot?)

Sounds like the amps eco is working how amps used to work (A106 on Opolo was da BOSS!)

Either -
Error which will be corrected in a small patch,
Or
Some sort of incentive to use the biggest amp possible (are they gonna start dropping new amps I wonder...or the materials in large enough quantities to make large L amps cheap enough to use...)

Either way, I know what amp I am gonna put on my Bukins and Chon tonight when I get home!

YEEHAAAWWWW

(disclaimer - Bigger amp=more decay...is this why the eco is higher because decay now relates somewhat to the loot?)

Or much more accurately, the eco parameter is just broken and counts dmg/decay rather than limited dmg/decay.

It's just a readout of DPP, nothing more.

Or much more accurately, the eco parameter is just broken and counts dmg/decay rather than limited dmg/decay.

It's just a readout of DPP, nothing more.

But the damage from an amp is not more than 1/2 the damage of the gun, so there is no correlation with the DPP.

DDP on Chon +A101 = 2.97 = 64.8%
Eco rating Chon + RDI Alpha amp (massively over amped) = (Estimated as no access to try out and based on Bukins + RDI Alpha) 94%

I can see no correlation at all...

(Again - disclaimer - Im at work atm, and have no access to my gear to get accurate eco ratings. Figures here based on previous posts, and on best-guestimates, so please no uber-pedantic posts pointing out I have missed 3 figures after the decimal etc...Just attempting to see if there is a general correlation as implied).

Also, if the number shown in the Economy parameter is orange, that is because it is being modified by attachments.

Ok, so the color changes to orange when scope and sights are put on, but the eco rating (in %) does not change. Is that correct?

Thx for clarifying.

I know it's another thread. But what happened with UL armor? Will professional requirement feature not be implemented?

But the damage from an amp is not more than 1/2 the damage of the gun, so there is no correlation with the DPP.

DDP on Chon +A101 = 2.97 = 64.8%
Eco rating Chon + RDI Alpha amp (massively over amped) = (Estimated as no access to try out and based on Bukins + RDI Alpha) 94%

I can see no correlation at all...

(Again - disclaimer - Im at work atm, and have no access to my gear to get accurate eco ratings. Figures here based on previous posts, and on best-guestimates, so please no uber-pedantic posts pointing out I have missed 3 figures after the decimal etc...Just attempting to see if there is a general correlation as implied).

Because it's just adding the raw amp dmg + gun dmp / amp cost + gun cost.

It's not factoring in the overamped status.

Because it's just adding the raw amp dmg + gun dmp / amp cost + gun cost.

It's not factoring in the overamped status.

Ah, so it is factoring the TT value of the amp (1ped, TT as I recall), with the decay which will be very very low given this low TT.

I see...

Additionally, I see mentioned that buffs (rings etc) do not affect the eco rating. Surely this is causing inaccuracies, as they do affect the DPP of a weapon.
Chon+A101+Imp Ares=2.99 DPP, but no change in the eco rating (0.02 DPP differenct than without Imp Ares) - Surely this SHOULD make a difference to the eco rating as calculated by MA - or are their hidden decimals (8 decimal points, as I recall).

Songkra Corrosive - 57.9
Trauma VI - 76.7
Corrosive + VI - 63.7

With regards to over-amping:

Chon +A101 = 64.8
Chon +A106 = 76.3

Though I'm too scared to use it to see what it does to loot.

MM: 69.7%
MM + Sight MK.II and/or Scope MK.II: 69.8%
MM + Hyper A105: 70.1%
MM + Hotfoot 30 (L): 67.5%

Sight MK.II: 87%
Scope MK.II: 87%
Hyper A105: 72.1%
Hotfoot 30 (L): 59.5%

What you had long suspected:

purpose.jpg

mod Stark: 62.4%
mod Stark + Dante: 65.7%

Maddox IV: 59.5%
Adj Maddox IV: 60.5%
Maddox IV + Beast: 62.0%
Maddox IV + Beast SGA: 62.2%
(nice way to "reward higher skills" there. lvl 40 weapon beats maxed lvl 100 weapon... why should i skill up?)

Angst: 42.9%
Beast: 68.2%
Beast SGA: 68.2%
Dante: 72.6%
Evil: 51.0%

imp Melee Trauma VI: 81.9%

Last edited:
Jester D-1: 48.0%
Mann MPH: 45.3%

Tough times for crap peddlers. :)

Ranked combat knife 55.1
Melee Amp IV 76.7
Ranked combat knife + Amp IV = 60.9
Genesis Arc Spark 58.2
Amp VI 76.7
Arc + Amp VI = 63.9
Ozpyn RSB S1X2 56.8
S1x2 + Amp VI = 62.9
Leoi Shock Dagger 57
Gravis GBR-34 56.2
Falx 55.3
Barringer SR47 55.7
Dante 72.6
SR47 + Dante = 59.2
Alekz Scope 60.0
Ranger Scope 1800RS 65
Terrus Sight SE600 70
Scope 1950RS 70
Seizzt Sight 2000L+ 65
Zx Eage Eye 60
ZX Sinkadus 84.7
Omegaton M2732 49.9
EWE EP-40 Merc 55.9
Freand Alpha ME 52.2
A&P Brave ME 59.2
ARS 59.5
A101 83.9 (I think, the bar is making the numbers unclear)
ARS + A101 64.1
Enkidd Howler Prototype 56.7
A106 83.6 (I think, the bar is making the numbers unclear)
Enkidd howler proto + a106 = 64.4
A3 Punisher MKII 50.2
Opalo 48
First Gen Elec Attack III 52.1
Arson Chip III Ten Ed 62.9 (this is with 3x dmg enhancers, didnt check if it makes a difference if I removed)

Looking at all the eco numbers, they generally seem to follow the DPP calculations we used. Except for the sights / lasers - they seem to have eco numbers, whereas previously they were pretty much pure burn to help skill up / skill mod (whatever those means), except for those specials with the crit bonus.

Got lots of other stuff, but am not going thru all my gear right now.

mod Stark: 62.4%
mod Stark + Dante: 65.7%

Maddox IV: 59.5%
Adj Maddox IV: 60.5%
Maddox IV + Beast: 62.0%
Maddox IV + Beast SGA: 62.2%
(nice way to "reward higher skills" there. lvl 40 weapon beats maxed lvl 100 weapon... why should i skill up?)

Angst: 42.9%
Beast: 68.2%
Beast SGA: 68.2% (although on the weapon there's a 0.2% difference... must be bugged)
Dante: 72.6%
Evil: 51.0%

imp Melee Trauma VI: 81.9%

For your two italicised bits;

AM4 > M4 in dpp, so has higher economy. You knew this already.

Beast SGA & Beast have the same DPP (so same economy) but SGA has +1 dmg, so contributes more to the overall DPP on the AM4. Not bugged.

LOL

z12 - maxed with A101 == 63 Eco
Millitary not maxed == 61.5 Eco

I don´t get how this Eco % is calculated

LOL

z12 - maxed with A101 == 63 Eco
Millitary not maxed == 61.5 Eco

I don´t get how this Eco % is calculated

It's a measure of the guns economy, not your economy with it if you aren't maxed.

AM4 > M4 in dpp, so has higher economy. You knew this already.
True. Still pissed. :) Hopefully skills matter now in 2.0 some other way.

Beast SGA & Beast have the same DPP (so same economy) but SGA has +1 dmg, so contributes more to the overall DPP on the AM4. Not bugged.
Thanx, apparently my math processor has already overheated. :)

Skill is not factored in the Eco calculation!

A L gun where I have HA 0/10 shows eco above 60% -- missleading info here !

Remember they allways do tobs of fices after patches. If something seems faulty just send a supportcase to remind them.

Im amazed and seems funthis new way!!!

Skill is not factored in the Eco calculation!

A L gun where I have HA 0/10 shows eco above 60% -- missleading info here !

It also states when you hover over it that the figure shown is for maxed weapon

Now if i overamp a weapon and get 20% more eco, do i also get more retun?

What you had long suspected:

purpose.jpg

Yeah, CDF weapons and not-CDF versions of the same weapon have the same ECO and the same theoretical DPP because the not-CDF weapons use less ammo... which in reality is not correct because the real cost of 1 daily token is more then 1 PEC.

Now if i overamp a weapon and get 20% more eco, do i also get more retun?
I suppose the current formula is simply too primitive to take into account overamping. Meaning you don't really get 20% more eco.

They should fix that eco formula, and make it take into account skills as well.

Back