FYI: Weapon Economy Rating

Can anyone tell me what the rating is for Adjusted Bukin's with an A101?

According to EP, the standard Bukin w/A101 is very slightly higher DPP, I'm curious if this is also true under the new system.

For comparison, my standard Bukin w/101 is 65.2

ANSWER: Adjusted Bukin's with an A101 --- 64.2%

Updated first post with findings. Revised formula
Weapon/Amps Efficiency Formula

Efficiency=(x-2)(23x-42)/2

x=max_dmg/cost (maximum dpp)

All but verified by MA

Economy enhancer does not adjust efficiency rating
Accuracy enhancer does not adjust efficiency rating

NOTE: As the relationship between efficiency and dpp is nonlinear, you will get different results if you try to calculate efficiency from a combined dpp item. Combining efficiencies is calculated on cost (decay+ammo), compared to dpp which is calculated on dmg*eco

An item with max DPP of 2 or lower will have efficiency of 0.
the max attainable economy rating happens at 4.86DPP (Impossible without an items already at 100% efficiency)

Interesting findings from this
I suspect the Unique Legend War axe and imp 7 knife have incorrect dpp's in entropedia.
Test: Looked up Mann MPH DLXe in auction, which has a very close dpp in entropedia as ?Unique Legend
From entropedia:
Mann MPH DLXe=2.174
Unique Ax=2.164
The implies efficiency for Mann MPH DLXe should be 0.7% (correct, confirmed in auction)
The implies efficiency for Unique Axe should be 0.6% (incorrect, auction states 0.0%)

Conclusion:
Displaying efficiency is a good thing! This prevents discoverers of unique weapons from lying about economy, as we know the conversion rate.

Updated first post with findings. Revised formula
Weapon/Amps Efficiency Formula

x=max_dmg/cost (maximum dpp)

All but verified by MA

NOTE: As the relationship between efficiency and dpp is nonlinear, you will get different results if you try to calculate efficiency from a combined dpp item. Combining efficiencies is calculated on cost (decay+ammo), compared to dpp which is calculated on dmg*eco

An item with max DPP of 2 or lower will have efficiency of 0.
the max attainable economy rating happens at 4.86DPP (Impossible without an items already at 100% efficiency)

Interesting findings from this
I suspect the Unique Legend War axe and imp 7 knife have incorrect dpp's in entropedia.
Test: Looked up Mann MPH DLXe in auction, which has a very close dpp in entropedia as ?Unique Legend
From entropedia:
Mann MPH DLXe=2.174
Unique Ax=2.164
The implies efficiency for Mann MPH DLXe should be 0.7% (correct, confirmed in auction)
The implies efficiency for Unique Axe should be 0.6% (incorrect, auction states 0.0%)

Conclusion:
Displaying efficiency is a good thing! This prevents discoverers of unique weapons from lying about economy, as we know the conversion rate.

mux-2 energyglove has a listed dpp of 1.434 and an efficiency of .2% so the formula seems to be off
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=mux

Adjusted A&P Series Hero: 64.3% ECO

and quite low dps for the 5k peds you ask for it xD and dont forget to mention its UL non sib gun (maxed at lvl 100)

I'm sure you were going on about how good Adj Hero was when you owned it a couple months ago. You really are an insufferable !!!!.

I'm sure you were going on about how good Adj Hero was when you owned it a couple months ago. You really are an insufferable !!!!.

Lol yea that guy trying to make a quick buck trying to dumb it down as much as he can and trying to bully me through PMs, pestering me for days when I didn't respond. Buddy I knew you were a scumbag and that was just a special price for you.

Fact is that gun is good. For its price. And its price is max tt+1200because thats what itcsells for. Check auction or any of the latest forum sales. That guy just tries to scam out 4 times its market value. Thats all. But if you support scamming thats up to you. I dont.

Fact is that gun is good. For its price. And its price is max tt+1200because thats what itcsells for. Check auction or any of the latest forum sales. That guy just tries to scam out 4 times its market value. Thats all. But if you support scamming thats up to you. I dont.

So that's why you offered +700 ? lolol and I'm the scammer. :confused:

FYI I have no idea what the market is. I came back after 5-6 year hiatus. Get back in your box buddy.

Fact is that gun is good. For its price. And its price is max tt+1200because thats what itcsells for*. Check auction or any of the latest forum sales. That guy just tries to scam out 4 times its market value. Thats all. But if you support scamming thats up to you. I dont.

*Because that's what you sold it for

*Because that's what you sold it for

You can be as ignorant as you want and protect scammers if you like. But last sales (and im not speaking about mine here) make up the market value. Ive seen some of these guns in auction for less than 2k without selling and you wanne tell me that 5k is the actual value? Man people really are ridiculously stpid when blinded by hate. Cant even see facts (facts are actual facts that stay the same, no matter from whom they come, as facrs are neutral)

Check the efficiency of these at the MM token trader:
A&P_Series_Mayhem_LP-40_Perfected
A&P_Series_Mayhem_BP-70_Perfected

One of them has 92.5% efficiency
the other I think Is high 80s

Assuming the crappy one has the good efficiency (49.3 dmg)

Efficiency=92.5%
x=4.75
x=49.3/cost

Therfore cost=10.38pec
Ammo cost is already 9.19 pecs
Therefore: weapon decay expected 10.38-9.19=1.19

Max TT 65ped means 5303 shots :)

This may turn out to be different if it diverges from the oldskool dpp-Efficiency line

Back