What armors have Profession requirements?

Immortal

Slayer
Society
cK Coat Killers
Hadlen Immortal Deity
Martial SGA does not.

:(

i dont think it up yet , ill edit the post if im wrong ;p

Didnt see any changes in stats when I glanced thru gremlin, etc.

Vain doesn't.

Ghoul and Nemesis have no requirements.

I think it has not been implemented in this release. The UL new characteristic is not included in the release notes :scratch2:

Last edited:
I would hope this is only on new armours rather than changing the stats of old ones.

I would hope this is only on new armours rather than changing the stats of old ones.

It will probably be on all armor. However, meeting the skill requirement will only give you extra benefit, if you don't meet the requirement the armor will function just like before.

Grunt, A.R.C. Guardian, Musca Adjusted, Stolen Imperium - No.

I believe the "Has profession requirement" line was already there before this VU btw.

edit: see e.g. this screenshot (not mine) from 5-Jun-2017:

Vampire doesn't.

Grunt, A.R.C. Guardian, Musca Adjusted, Stolen Imperium - No.

I believe the "Has profession requirement" line was already there before this VU btw.

edit: see e.g. this screenshot (not mine) from 5-Jun-2017:

Good point. Looking back, it appears this stat was introduced in the Dec 2015 update. So MA have had this on the cards for a long time (assuming this field is used for the stat)

Armor requirements have not yet been implemented, and as such were not included in the release notes for VU 15.15.0. The requirements and benefits will be included in a future VU.

Back