Summer Strongbox 2017 Sale Has Started

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

[h=3]The Summer Strongbox 2017 sale has started![/h]What riches wait for you inside? Perhaps the Summer Ring 2017!

Check out the Strongbox Page for Summer Ring 2017 details and possible Summer Strongbox contents.

Available now in the Webshop.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
URL not found... like that summer ring :laugh:

wonder what the summer 2017 ring is....

the picture is quite small, but it is + 30
can clearly be seen when you enlarge the picture

Reactions: 3-J
+ Autoloot 25-30 m would have made it a desirable ring :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh: No thank you I prefer a real VU not an update of the box :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Especially if it is to give my money in Compet Game

:laugh::laugh::laugh: No thank you I prefer a real VU not an update of the box :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Especially if it is to give my money in Compet Game

buying boxes is not mandatory if no one told you that.
Boxes are for competitive players only.

He is just looking for reasons to whine... doing that on every possible topic...

+ Autoloot 25-30 m would have made it a desirable ring :D

Yeah, a less expensive autoloot ring for the left hand would be nice...

Good luck for the competition of the best depository, hoping that luck is still with you :smoke:

Since I think loot / drops supposedly got tweaked, can we assume that ring drops will be random and not in waves?

(Warning, going to wine! :drink: :silly2: )

Let's see, I've bought about-close to 50k boxes and never looted a special ring; many nubs have opened 10-50 boxes and looted the special rings. Some who abused the waves system have looted multiple special rings... So, no MA, I'll not be buying any boxes unless I need UNI ammo. :mad:

It would have been nothing for MA to make a priority loot system. Maybe make it so those who have bought many boxes had higher chance to looting the special rings, or anything other than a wave system that can be abused...

Not like the rings cost MA more than TT value...

(OK, done with the wine! :cool: )

Since I think loot / drops supposedly got tweaked, can we assume that ring drops will be random and not in waves?

Wave Loot 1.0 has now been replaced by Surge Loot 2.0.

j/k

On a more serious note, there is a balancing aspect to this. If you, for whatever reason, plan to drop x items of a certain kind, but don't know how many loot attempts will be made, how do you set the probability? They can surely make it 'smoother' using Bayesian approach but the probability of something dropping will never be constant.

Ring dont and havent ever dropped on wave.
Pills on the other hand started dropping a week into easter boxes.
By the end of event people had massive ammount of boxes left whom they only opened during wave.
Its easy to draw conclusion that they drop on wave when people only opened them on wave but this is not the case.

Ring dont and havent ever dropped on wave.
Pills on the other hand started dropping a week into easter boxes.
By the end of event people had massive ammount of boxes left whom they only opened during wave.
Its easy to draw conclusion that they drop on wave when people only opened them on wave but this is not the case.

HA HA HA. good joke. they did and the wave was so fucking easy to predict. thats why my soc mate got himself a nice 4 season rings in 1 season. i myself only managed to get a few legendary pets with this and an augmented taming ring but still better than nothing

Trying to decide between a Summer Strongbox depo or a regular Strongbox depo. Never done a Summer SB depo before. Is there anything in the Summer SB - in addition to the Summer Ring, obv, for example, like how the Easter SB's had the Easter Egg - that would be make it worth getting over a regular SB?

Trying to decide between a Summer Strongbox depo or a regular Strongbox depo. Never done a Summer SB depo before. Is there anything in the Summer SB - in addition to the Summer Ring, obv, for example, like how the Easter SB's had the Easter Egg - that would be make it worth getting over a regular SB?

Seems like the ring is the only difference for now.

Seems like the ring is the only difference for now.

Alright, thanks. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Will prolly buy a batch anyway just for some Summer fun time.

lulz......

Last edited:
Back