So, Uhmm... NO MORE NO LOOTERS/FRAGS??

Stefan 008 Bond

Dominant
Society
Mod Merps
Stefan 008 Bond
It doesn't take a large sample size to see there has been at the very least, a massive reduction to no loots and frag loots... I haven't had any yet at all. Before i get too excited this may well be temporary because of the new bonus loot pool? If this trend keeps up we very well could be looking at Entropia 2.0! :cool:

Thoughts?

Nice. Hope it's permanent but won't count on it

MindArk is aware that Nova and Blazar Fragments are currently not appearing in hunting loot. The good news is that this is a side effect of the improvements to net loot returns and minimum loot values.

Fragments will be made available again in loot and/or missions in an upcoming patch.

'The good news is that this is a side effect of the improvements to net loot returns and minimum loot values. '

Are you sure?

Check your data! :)

:D Thanks Ludvig, I don't think anyone was going to lose sleep over the fragments, surely there is quite the stock in game.

If you are confirming that No Loots are gone, then regardless of how it plays out, I think that is a very commendable overhaul you guys have done! The experience will be better at the very least

Now, on to the mu%!

Loot 2.0 is SHIT ! I loose more now then until now !

Interesting!
What I have also observed is that instead of a fairly even spread of 20-100% return per mob kill, below which frags were triggered, there are now two peaks at the low end (around 20%?) and about 60%.
However, I've also been getting more multis in my lowish sample size so far.

The main thing is the massive % of shrap now. Will it be more common for people to sell shrap at 100.5% or so now, or will all hunters have enough of it themselves? Will 0.5% even be something people bother with?

Loot 2.0 is SHIT ! I loose more now then until now !

let me guess you used 100-1000 peds and u figure out loot its worse ?

The good news is that this is a side effect of the improvements to net loot returns and minimum loot values.

Well so far my net loot returns are down, same mob, same exact setup as right before Loot 2.0. Not a huge sample but we'll see...

Well so far my net loot returns are down, same mob, same exact setup as right before Loot 2.0. Not a huge sample but we'll see...

Same here. We will know better over the next few days I guess.

day of new VUs is always terrible loot...

just keep shooting and see how it averages out after a week or two.

Selling Blazar and nova @ 400000000% :yup:

Maybe MA just adjusted the availability of the items to make em more desirable in the future, when our current stock dries up. IMHO it's just an overcap situation for now.

But it's being cool not having em in loot, for sure.

Maybe someday they do something like that with sweat? :laugh:

day of new VUs is always terrible loot...

just keep shooting and see how it averages out after a week or two.

Quite true... always avoid playing on VU day unless you are trying to loot new BPs

Even with no more no looters / nova / blazers, my loot still has not improved, lol.

People are so weak to their own illusions. A no-looter is the same as a mob escape or missed shot, it's a factor in the statistical average. No need to get worked up about it as long as your long-term results are okay. Fragments are valid loot, that they are hated so much is rather the problem of insufficient selling tools (prohibitive auction fees etc.) It shouldn't happen on boss mobs though, this was discussed before.

My initial hunting returns since the update are dismal, not to say devastating. That with tools whose eco rating seems pretty good actually. Alright, sample size not enough as always and others reported the opposite, so it tells me the recent increased dynamic continues. It only ever makes me even more cautious with my cash injections. Looking forward to better times.

No looter is important as a proof that there is no difference between newcomer and uber and that all avatars are equal. Is also democratic distribution of goods as both get it.

Even with no more no looters / nova / blazers, my loot still has not improved, lol.

Mines gone worse.. i didnt even think it was possible to go down anymore... for me hunting is completely dead.. alot of ppl with high end gear are also reporting ridicilous returns

[tinfoilhat]So maybe this is what MA really meant when they said, "Loot 2.0 Version Update that will overhaul the way in which hunting loot is calculated and distributed. Many of the features and systems added over the past few years have gradually led to this update, which will significantly improve overall loot returns for the vast majority (upwards of 98%) of participants."

They meant it subjectively, as in: since there are no more no-looters/fragments/ammo, loot return is improved for most. Even though actual returns have noticeably been lowered. As in more cheese for MA. :yay:

See what they did there? Ratchet up the Doom Switch, but disguise it with something that will make the sheeple happy.[/tinfoilhat]

I've had much more stable loot since Loot 2.0 was introduced.

Are you guys hunting mobs too large for you maybe?

I had to go down a few levels on the mobs, reduce the time it takes to kill etc.

I'll go up a few levels a do a very small sample size of proterons and see if my returns are the same (about 96-98% of tt when hunting lower level mobs that I can kill quickly using Fletcher and Dante)

I've had much more stable loot since Loot 2.0 was introduced.

Are you guys hunting mobs too large for you maybe?

I had to go down a few levels on the mobs, reduce the time it takes to kill etc.

I'll go up a few levels a do a very small sample size of proterons and see if my returns are the same (about 96-98% of tt when hunting lower level mobs that I can kill quickly using Fletcher and Dante)

Define "stable".

Back