Update error with client loader

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
Tried launching EU and got this error last night. Tried reinstalling and still getting the same error always at 31% of checking for updates:

Anyone else having the same problem?

Well.... been a week now. No posts here and no response from support (typical)....

Yup feeling just fucking great right now :mad:

i have that today...

yay?

reinstall??

client reinstall works.. delete everything and redo it. :cool:

just make sure you delete every EU file on your pc and redownload the client from the website... tried to do it with download from 8+ months ago and failed.

client reinstall works.. delete everything and redo it. :cool:

just make sure you delete every EU file on your pc and redownload the client from the website... tried to do it with download from 8+ months ago and failed.

Didn't work for me sadly. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it a few times now (including once more after reading your post). I've also tried going in and manually deleting all entropia/mindark registry entries and misc files I've found left on the system after uninstall.

I can't believe support hasn't gotten back to me about this either - just pathetic in my opinion. It's no wonder people are leaving EU in droves the company hasn't given a shit since 2009 and it shows.

as usual - Click run as admin

Same message for me today.
Disabled malwarebytes, updated as normal after loader relaunch and then switched malwarebytes back on.

Didn't work for me sadly. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it a few times now (including once more after reading your post). I've also tried going in and manually deleting all entropia/mindark registry entries and misc files I've found left on the system after uninstall.

I can't believe support hasn't gotten back to me about this either - just pathetic in my opinion. It's no wonder people are leaving EU in droves the company hasn't given a shit since 2009 and it shows.

If you have malware on your system, Mindark wont be able to help - but the playerbase may (usually)

You dont give much details of your setup - is that what Windows 10 looks like? Or is it Linux? It doesn't look as pretty as Win 7 that's for sure. :tongue2:

Run the full gauntlet on your system. These are free and can kill off most things with some experience:

AVG
Spybot
Malwarebytes
CCleaner

Run those, clean off all the junk and report back.

as usual - Click run as admin

Tried that, didn't work.

If you have malware on your system, Mindark wont be able to help - but the playerbase may (usually)

You dont give much details of your setup - is that what Windows 10 looks like? Or is it Linux? It doesn't look as pretty as Win 7 that's for sure. :tongue2:

Run the full gauntlet on your system. These are free and can kill off most things with some experience:

AVG
Spybot
Malwarebytes
CCleaner

Run those, clean off all the junk and report back.

I've run these scans as well as hitman pro which found nothing.

My system is Windows 10 64 bit. (Build 14393)
Intel i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz, 4001 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
32 GB Ram
Nvidia GeForce GTX 980Ti

Anyways, I appreciate the help from the community on this, still appalled that there's be no official word from Mindark - meanwhile they haven't hesitated to send me the inactivity notice.

Back