Something positive

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
So, the other day, MA dropped the "We're gonna change loot" bomb. It was quite a shock to me, and I saw a few problems with it. I decided to make a support case, knowing that I would get nothing but a copy-paste thank-you-we-read-it-and-will-forward-it-to-devs message.
But at least (I think) it is better to speak up and (possibly) be heard, than just sit here and shout at my screen.

So I did.

To my complete shock, I received a message within 24 hours. I've never had a response this quick. Not even when I asked why I was unable to deposit (aka the "Shut up and take my money support case").

But hey, copy paste is simple, right. So obviously this wasn't that hard a response

85b081b338a80ce14236f362c8259a09.png

Not only was the response quick. It was also a response which actually responded to what I said.

I am deeply, deeply shocked by this.

I went to bed yesterday, feeling sad. Sad about how MA seems to have this talent for making me lose confidence JUST at a moment I am starting to considering depositing again (it has happened several times). And now I wake up, a withdrawal pending, feeling that things are actually improving. That support is actually listening. At least, Ulf is.

Now, I wouldn't go as far to say (*)
4828283.jpg

but man, it's a good step in the right direction

(*)Meme specifically made for this post, that's how happy I am about support-Ulf

Sure would be nice to get a reply from MA on my year old cases that have never been replied too.
Not even with a simple Copy Paste response.

-Avalon.

Sure would be nice to get a reply from MA on my year old cases that have never been replied too.

-Avalon.

Tell me about it I know EXACTLY what you mean. The best one I like is "We are not able to comment on actual game play". Another words "Go eat a cookie maybe you feel better"

-Avalon.

I suggest you raise a new support case and quote the previous support case number in it stating how long ago it was raised.

You should get a reply, whether it is one you agree with cant be guaranteed though.

I suggest you raise a new support case and quote the previous support case number in it stating how long ago it was raised.

You should get a reply, whether it is one you agree with cant be guaranteed though.

:wise: this!
I did the same, it actually worked.

Tell me about it I know EXACTLY what you mean. The best one I like is "We are not able to comment on actual game play". Another words "Go eat a cookie maybe you feel better"

If those are like most of your threads here in PFC i can only imagine :laugh:

PS : i have like 20 cases and all of them answered in same day or next day . I dont know why someone is not happy whit Entropia support center really .

I have like 20 cases and all of them answered in same day or next day . I dont know why someone is not happy whit Entropia support center really .

Similar experience here. I may have not always happy with their resolution (although in most cases I actually was), but I always got an answer in less than 48 hours.

So maybe is also about the way you're addressing them... is not really wise to start yelling at the people you are expecting to help you with your problem...

Back