Discovery: ArMatrix BP-60 (L) and ArMatrix BP-80 (L)

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
Couple of nice discoveries this past day.

ArMatrix BP-80 (L)

hof_table.jpg

Gz man, get any screenshots of the stats for both of the guns.

I hope this means there will be new level 60-80 blp rifles too since there is currently none... After the doa boneshatter what are we blp (L) users suppose to used?!

Please craft lots of bp-60's for less than 120% MU, thanks ;)

Yes more info please!
All the components used in BP, level requirement of the BP and weapon stats, incl Eco parameter.
Many thanx in advance!

I'll update with stats when I get home from work this evening. The new 'Economy' rating is 66.8% on both - which seems high enough. I haven't done the fruit test yet. BP-60 is on Entropedia, I'll update with BP-80 tonight.

About the 120% ... come talk to me in person about that.

I'll update with stats when I get home from work this evening. The new 'Economy' rating is 66.8% on both - which seems high enough. I haven't done the fruit test yet. BP-60 is on Entropedia, I'll update with BP-80 tonight.
Thanx!

OK, so BP-60 is comparable to Isis Zero-Seven DPS-wise, with noticeably better eco (should be somewhere slightly over 3 dmg/pec with Dante). Both Zero-Seven and BP-60 have prof requirement lvl 60 (maxed @ lvl 65).

The recipe uses one quarter TT nanocubes, so it's slightly cheaper to craft. BP requires BLP Weapons Engineer lvl 12.5, nothing too crazy. In theory if you're at lvl 65 with BLP weapons it shouldn't take much to push BLP W Engineering to lvl 12.5 and craft your own weapons with reasonably high eco rating... although I would have hoped a little higher eco. I mean, to keep MU stable at 120+% you need reasonably high demand.

Anyway, it's a good weapon. Interesting where the MU will stabilize.

Last edited:
Big gratz on those Photon! Great to see you back crafting the weapons again! (I still remember the shop you had ;) )

gz! glad to see Shaolin on the board :)

Thanks for the good wishes. They're relatively cheap to craft so I have them on auction for 128% - 140% depending on tier numbers. This should still keep them eco to use.

Gtz on the Discovery

Decent weapon, slightly better eco than Zero-Seven, I used tons of 7's. I probably won't be purchasing the BP-60's until the MU <120%

Hey, Gratz Mate!!!

Back