Loot 2.0 impact on Mod/Imp fap service ?

Fiona Simmons

Stalker
Since armor decay noticeable dropped i wonder how this will impact mod/imp fap service on the upcomming migration. The mod fap hour fee was kinda based on the armor decay for 1 hour hunting session and slightly undercutted the cost but thats not longer the case.

Also armor eco enhancers wont give you the advantage anymore they used to give on (L) stuff since the costs to obtain them are not longer in balance with the decay they can save up.

Whats a fair price for 1h mod/imp fap service these days? Will this change affect prices for said fap and if so , why you think it will or it wont ?

Since armor decay noticeable dropped i wonder how this will impact mod/imp fap service on the upcomming migration. The mod fap hour fee was kinda based on the armor decay for 1 hour hunting session and slightly undercutted the cost but thats not longer the case.

Also armor eco enhancers wont give you the advantage anymore they used to give on (L) stuff since the costs to obtain them are not longer in balance with the decay they can save up.

Whats a fair price for 1h mod/imp fap service these days? Will this change affect prices for said fap and if so , why you think it will or it wont ?

Normal mod fap service is still 60-70 PED/hour, and during migration due to the very high demand it typically runs at 80+ PED/hour. I don't anticipate these changing, as most of today's hunters employing a mod fap are not hiring for armor savings, but rather to stay alive on bigger mobs while wearing armor (see mulciber grinders, for example).

Normal mod fap service is still 60-70 PED/hour, and during migration due to the very high demand it typically runs at 80+ PED/hour. I don't anticipate these changing, as most of today's hunters employing a mod fap are not hiring for armor savings, but rather to stay alive on bigger mobs while wearing armor (see mulciber grinders, for example).

Whatever the demand, I have nevercharged more than 60 ped for a solo hunter or 70 for a team, not even during migration when that was possible. But I am kinda the only one at that

Nope my fees stay since 2008 or since i own my adj and since i own a imp and will stay always the same no rising no lowering

Back