Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
Just noticed I passed a fairly big barrier:

halfmillion.jpg

gratz, what took you so long? :rolleyes:

Super Gratz!

That's amazing! Grats man :yay:

I think total skill count is pretty meaningless but the other skills there are impressive so I gratzed you for that. ;)

not even a crafting skill on first page? but gratz I guess

I chipped out most my craft skills after it bacame clear that crafting anything above lvl 10 was insanely expensive (in terms of skills required) and the items you could make were crap.

I was around lvl 44 blp weapon engineer i think (about 5 years back) but now i'm only 33 (chipped down to 30). Engineering at 4615 and BPC at 3574 are my highest now.

If loot 2.0 doesn't improve I'll probably be chipping out my hunting skills too. Since yesterday evening I've done around 3000ped on huon young and I have 1 global to show for it :mad:

Gratz on the 500k. Guess that means if you didn't chip out, you would have reached it even earlier ;)

And I understand about the huons - been hunting them as well ..... :(

gz on the skills, very impressive!

wrt2.0
its not just huons
my tt return in june amounted to -4.3k in 19 days with loot 1.0, no big hofs (97% tt return)
and then -6.75k in 6 days - loot 2.0, quite a lot of runs with 1-2 globals which was not often with 1.0 and a 2k hof (86% tt return)
guess we are the 2% mentioned in the 2.0 claim (98% will see their loot improve) :(
maybe they indeed did make the skills matter - the more you have the more you lose
If loot 2.0 doesn't improve I'll probably be chipping out my hunting skills too. Since yesterday evening I've done around 3000ped on huon young and I have 1 global to show for it :mad:

Last edited:
Nah its not only you 2 belonging to the 2% There are a lot of people out there loosing their asses off like tommorrow doesn;t exist. MOre people than ever I see talking about chipping out and leaving among my friends :(

gz! :yay:

Every once in a while I like to see about where I would have been if I didn't chip out and take a long break.

As for comments about 2.0 loot, apparently we haven't found the right mob for our skills, gear etc... :dunno:

Oh well, I will just keep working on mission grinds like I like to do.. :grumble::handgun:

Welcome to 500K skills club old player. :):yay::):yay::):yay:

Nah its not only you 2 belonging to the 2% There are a lot of people out there loosing their asses off like tommorrow doesn;t exist. MOre people than ever I see talking about chipping out and leaving among my friends :(

For MA has created a good game, but trust is not the best because they deliberately control everything losing value like gear,weapons,tools skills,loot and that ours avatars takes more damige then ever so the repair cost is also higher. Then you have some difficulty with the motivation to invest in our avatar.

big gratz man...impressive...sorry about the loot 2.0 mine happened for 10 years straight ...then i decided to make it into loot 3.0, been over a year haven't deposited ...and been profiting since...within 1 year bought new car new REAL toys have savings ...its amazing...i was thinking of coming back but after reading the reports i think im going to stick to loot 3.0 as its working beautifully and i don't think anyone can amend or manipulate it.

GRATZZZ for 500k.. Amazing...

I chipped out most my craft skills after it bacame clear that crafting anything above lvl 10 was insanely expensive (in terms of skills required) and the items you could make were crap.

I was around lvl 44 blp weapon engineer i think (about 5 years back) but now i'm only 33 (chipped down to 30). Engineering at 4615 and BPC at 3574 are my highest now.

3.000 PED of ammo and only 1 global ????
HUGE disappointment to hear that... :(
And really not promising for all players' future gameplay... I hope it is individual case

grats on skills :)

My test on P1a was biggest loss for me in EU history :) 20k clicks, -8400 PED and print I wanted, droped twice with ~20 clicks total. I do have Monrian Boxing Gloves (completely fucken useless shit) all sizes and sexes for next 7000 years to sell, since they sell like once every third full moon...

Lesson learned, not crafting a single thing I can't sell for at least 150%. Anything below that is pure loss with current system in place.

About hunting loot 2.0, got 4 globals in ~6000 PED (3.0+ DPP) circulated. TT return was horrible, ESI drop kinda saved totals a bit.

gz on the skills, very impressive!

wrt2.0

guess we are the 2% mentioned in the 2.0 claim (98% will see their loot improve) :(
maybe they indeed did make the skills matter - the more you have the more you lose

Well i think this is correct then. They always said there were 1 million accounts. So 2% of that means 20k which are us the active ones who looses and the 98% who protifs are all the ones that don't play anymore:scratch2:

Makes sense :lolup:

My test on P1a was biggest loss for me in EU history :) 20k clicks, -8400 PED and print I wanted, droped twice with ~20 clicks total.

Firstly, gratz on the half mil slither. Impressive number indeed!

But I'm confused with -8400 loss on P1a. Was that condition or quantity? I've been doing pretty well with quantity crafting in general and hardly ever tip the slider to the red end. I was on P1a too this weekend and dropped 2 gizmo prints and an ArMatrix print in 200 clicks. Then I switched to higher level prints and had similar success. Not that I'm trying to teach Grandma how to suck eggs, but maybe switching around is the key?

But I'm confused with -8400 loss on P1a. Was that condition or quantity? I've been doing pretty well with quantity crafting in general and hardly ever tip the slider to the red end. I was on P1a too this weekend and dropped 2 gizmo prints and an ArMatrix print in 200 clicks. Then I switched to higher level prints and had similar success. Not that I'm trying to teach Grandma how to suck eggs, but maybe switching around is the key?

Did a test on clicked vs blueprints gained on diff options. 10k condition, 10k quantity.

One of them was bad, other was really bad :)

EDIT: to be clear, i posted P1a here for Slither, since it's his blueprint. you sir are bad luck! :D

Last edited:
Did a test on clicked vs blueprints gained on diff options. 10k condition, 10k quantity.

One of them was bad, other was really bad :)

EDIT: to be clear, i posted P1a here for Slither, since it's his blueprint. you sir are bad luck! :D

Sorry :laugh:

Globals have picked up a bit today, I've done 3kped without a global in the past so impossible to say it's loot 2.0 and not just the standard variance. There's another guy hunting small huon who's had 2 ubers since friday so maybe there's more chance of bigger globals now - it's too early to say anything about this new loot so far.

Globals have picked up a bit today, I've done 3kped without a global in the past so impossible to say it's loot 2.0 and not just the standard variance. There's another guy hunting small huon who's had 2 ubers since friday so maybe there's more chance of bigger globals now - it's too early to say anything about this new loot so far.

Hope it all gets better bud

if loot is bad, keep shooting until it gets good :)

Well i think this is correct then. They always said there were 1 million accounts. So 2% of that means 20k which are us the active ones who looses and the 98% who protifs are all the ones that don't play anymore:scratch2:

Makes sense :lolup:

Yep this is how i read it too. :)

I had a bad experience with huons too. Maybe the mob is just super shit the last few days.

Back