Level 60+ (L) BLP Rifle

dixon

Guardian
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Mick Dicka Dicka
Where are they?!

I feel like I'm forever looking for a blp rifle for my level...

Looking at the weapons available, there are no limited rifles to use at level 60-65 or onwards.

Now with the new update, it seems that the new ArMatrix range of guns has bypassed this issue also. As far as I can see, there are only ArMatrix LR (laser rifle) and ArMatrix BP (blp pistol). I like the look of this series of guns, they cover all levels at first glance... But come on...

WHERE'S MY BLP RIFLE!? :confused: :scratch2: :mad:

Would like to some of those too..maybe those blueprints are in the "chain" and waiting for discovery...also curios about the endproducts of the widget and gizmo thingies...

hope they will be discovered soon...

Would like to some of those too..maybe those blueprints are in the "chain" and waiting for discovery...also curios about the endproducts of the widget and gizmo thingies...

hope they will be discovered soon...
It's becoming increasingly frustrating watching all these new guns come out to then realise that all the skilling up you've done is useless as there are no gun types for you... I thought they were balancing the universe?!

Anyone know of any plans for blp rifles?

I'd use calytreck mkII TEN and switch to adj ml-35 when in skill range. here you have your blp rifles

I'd use calytreck mkII TEN and switch to adj ml-35 when in skill range. here you have your blp rifles

read OP again.
He was talking about (L) weapons. :wise:

read OP again.
He was talking about (L) weapons. :wise:

Like Wizz said, (L) weapons, but I do appreciate your response. Allow me to show you the DPS of those guns however...

weapons_dps.jpg

so at level 69 (when ML-35 is maxed) I can look forward to 57dps... or the alternative of spending like 25-30k (I think that's current MU) on a spirit TEN and get 65dps... where is the progression? Aside from using damage enhancers which I am not even going to entertain at 500% MU! I am stuck with 63dps with a spirit Mk3.

Then we look at a new ArMatrix BP-50. Maxed at Level 55!!! with a DPS of 78.7!

So again... where are the Rifles?

Back