Info: Hunting Tracker Sheet

atomicstorm

Slayer
MeLoveYou LongTime FiveDolla
I had posted this once before but I made a few modifications for some people in our EU discord chat (https://discord.gg/kyDG3Z). If you see an error or issue, I will look into it and modify the master.

You will want to download this sheet and use it in your own sharing system. If you would like to improve (but not complicate) this sheet, you can send me a link with your modifications and I will apply to the master.

For the daily view (June), you just copy to a separate sheet for each month. This is intended to view your runs per day (which is all that matters, not each 300ped hunt).

I will also no longer help people with any return based issues unless they are using a sheet like this one.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!Aog6cbYS8igQo16ONq1yt-N-2JyC

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to atomicstorm again. :ahh:

How much do I have to pay to just have you do my bean counting?

I was doing advanced sheet tracking for 2 years. At the end i gave up. Too damn much to note lol.
Well if u have time for it then its good :)

Now im keeping it more simple :silly2:

Anyway, good help for the ones who wanna track every penny :cool:

I was doing advanced sheet tracking for 2 years. At the end i gave up. Too damn much to note lol.

Now im keeping it more simple :silly2:

Anyway, good help for the ones who wanna track every penny :cool:

Imagine if the game kept track of it!

On second thought, nevermind, nobody that counts beans would trust the game's tracker and would be running their own set of books anyway :laugh:

It sure is. I am at 13 or 14 atm.

Same for me. 2 years of tracking mining in a spreadsheet with 25 pages with various logging and stats just to come to the 90% conclusion, which I could have read about on PCF and just went on having some fun. But well, I got better at Excel.

I whish all logging folks the best of luck :rolleyes:

You cant improve on something if you cant analyze and find areas of improvement.

Your instructions need updating and the wanker log tab is dog shit ugly, but other than that it's not half bad

Your instructions need updating and the wanker log tab is dog shit ugly, but other than that it's not half bad

Wait!! what?? A wanker log? you keeping a record for how many times you wank?

Wait!! what?? A wanker log? you keeping a record for how many times you wank?

It was named after inside joke in our eu discord for which it was originally made available (for supapres). I disagree with the colors but you are welcome to change to be whatever you like, if your one drive or google doc allows you to. This sheet is me offering an artifact of my analysis labor to the public.

The instructions are accurate, it is for the markup sections. No instructions really needed to use the hunting tab.

It was named after inside joke in our eu discord for which it was originally made available (for supapres). I disagree with the colors but you are welcome to change to be whatever you like, if your one drive or google doc allows you to. This sheet is me offering an artifact of my analysis labor to the public.

The instructions are accurate, it is for the markup sections. No instructions really needed to use the hunting tab.

Instructions are accurate now they have been updated yep, all good

Didnt really update them though. I just pointed it to the markuplist tab.

Was there something else you were spotting that lead you to say i needed to update them? Because that would lead me to think it was more than just changing one word.

If all is fine, just know that is for the nonhunting log portion.. the bonus section if you will.

Back