Log all loot or allow one person teams

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
I want all my loot to get logged in the chat.log, because in order to succeed in EU every fraction of a pec needs to be accounted for.
Currently, the only way for all loots to appear in the log are to be in a team, which is not always convenient.

So PLEASE, either log all loots or allow one-person teams to loot killed mobs, which will automatically log all loot.

In the old days one could see the TT value of your loot in team. Add this also again + make it possible to see your own loot value in TT also (solo), in separate system tab.

This will allow for trackers to be made with overlay so people can track easily cost per kill vs actual loot return, allowing them to know when to stop, switch mobs etc.

Although since this would mean people would be more than likely lose less peds, I highly doubt MA will ever implement it.

One can still dream though... :ahh:

In the old days one could see the TT value of your loot in team. Add this also again + make it possible to see your own loot value in TT also (solo), in separate system tab.

This will allow for trackers to be made with overlay so people can track easily cost per kill vs actual loot return, allowing them to know when to stop, switch mobs etc.

Although since this would mean people would be more than likely lose less peds, I highly doubt MA will ever implement it.

You don't need to do all that work, just wait, follow me around, pop in every once in a while to kill whatever I am grinding, and you will get an uber :wtg:

+1

I never understood why solo hunters are 'punished' by not being able to record all loot in log file....

Why does it really matter mid hunt? The only thing that matters is TT in and TT out. The in between is going to be what it is going to be. You can tell by your loot window if loot is above, or below average, or right on the money.

To know what drops a specific item and frequency it would be nice to be able to track that. Or if MindArk would publish a loot table by mob and muturity that would be even better. Since every time they put out an update you never know what droprate they have messed with.

Good idea and I agree with the op.

Can't +rep without spreading some .... will do it when I can ;)

+1

Would be a very helpful feature if it was to be implemented.

I want that too - please

where real money is involved one should be able to track every pec....+1

If people lose peds, it doesnt go to mindark, it goes to other players. Only a fraction of decay goes to MA and the PP.

Stopping on a mob in the middle of a hunt because of small loot changes is not a good thing to do necessarily.

I never understood why we don't have Loot chat log tab. It would make it so easy to track and integrate with EL for example.

The possibilities..

+1

+1

Please MA, think about this and implement it.

Is there any drawbacks from implementing this feature? <- question aimed to MA

Would sure be a lot easier and more accurate than grabbing it off the screen with OCR.

First of all, sorry for the necro. I do however think that this could use some more discussion, and perhaps added visibility. This would, from my point of view, be a tremendous QoL improvement for many players, without much effort needed to implement (supposedly seeing how the system is already in place for teams). It is a mystery to me why this has not yet been implemented.

I actually believe that it could potentially have the opposite effect, in that it could increase revenue for MA.

Every so often claims of 40-60% returns over time pop-up, and it´s usually concluded that the results are due to an erroneous calculation or interpretation somewhere. Now imagine all the people who quit the game due to this, without ever posting about it.

Providing means for accurate tracking could likely help retaining at least some of those players... hypothetically at least.

(Please note that I do not say that claims of 40-60% returns are lies, just that it would be nice to be able to easily verify it)

First of all, sorry for the necro. I do however think that this could use some more discussion, and perhaps added visibility. This would, from my point of view, be a tremendous QoL improvement for many players, without much effort needed to implement (supposedly seeing how the system is already in place for teams). It is a mystery to me why this has not yet been implemented.

I actually believe that it could potentially have the opposite effect, in that it could increase revenue for MA.

Every so often claims of 40-60% returns over time pop-up, and it´s usually concluded that the results are due to an erroneous calculation or interpretation somewhere. Now imagine all the people who quit the game due to this, without ever posting about it.

Providing means for accurate tracking could likely help retaining at least some of those players... hypothetically at least.

(Please note that I do not say that claims of 40-60% returns are lies, just that it would be nice to be able to easily verify it)
40-60% claims are very realistic, because with loot 2.0 MA nerfed the general TT-return, drastically nerfed the chance for times 40 multiplier, slightly increased the chance small multipliers (times 10 , times 15).

if you're unlucky enough to get no multipliers or bonus loot at all, then you will have low return very easily, because of the nerfed non-multiplier tt-return.

Which is kinda funny, MA did want to make playing cheaper, which may play out in the very long run. Yet you got to depo a lot more just to get there, which kinda is the opposite of what they did want to achieve....

Anyway, back to topic, if MA implements something like that, it should be optional.

It could cause too many people to find out that the vast majority of players get 80-90% and someone gets 200%+ hunts to get MA's 96-99% or whatever...

If more players seen that 1 out of like 20, 50, or 100 players is the guy that is going to win you might as well play a different game and use the money toward the lottery, you might win more and have more fun in the process too.

They have the data anyways since I have seen posts about people writing support and saying support responded with something like we looked into it and your loot results seem to be fine. Also it might help as sometimes it would show you had better results then what you thought you got. There was one hunt I thought I was getting like 50 or 60%, but when it was calc. out I got like 95%, if you seen this in real time it would cause a lot more average players to still feel like playing. Of course seeing a 60% would cause a quite a few to stop dead in their tracks hunting as well.

Back