Should MA Allow Avatars to be sold

We all know of / heard of avatars being sold/transfered unofficially, and MA has not taken any actions.

So why not just make it official, and put a basic "fee" so that at least MA gets something out of it, and people will just do what they have been already doing for years now?

I've always thought ESI should be TT food.

This would greatly improve an (in my opinion) over-rated feature of the game, and really cut down on the need/desire to sell accounts.

I've always thought ESI should be TT food.

This would greatly improve an (in my opinion) over-rated feature of the game, and really cut down on the need/desire to sell accounts.

Its been a while and my brain is fubar, but I seem to remember seeing the old chips in tt somewhere.

Or, maybe I imagined the whole thing, I can never be sure :laugh:

Yea i suport that idea that we should be able to sell our avatar in full :wtg::wise::yup::smoke:

we really shouldnt be able to sell our avatars. The revenue of skilling up is needed

We need lower markup on esi's though. 2-300% markup would be way better

make a new blueprint for esi and make the new widgets each one component in that blueprint.

At the same time, release a bunch of blueprints for buffed attachments and enhancers that use old school blueprints as ingredients

i fully agree with 5$, selling of avatars shouldn't be allowed for lots of reasons that make sense. just make us loot more ESIs please! in my opinion the skills should be valued that high, not the container to transfer them.

a few reason's as to why ESI's are what they are

Some have very large stock pile of them.......

The other is MA holding other Avatar's Skill's at ransom,.... by not having enough ESI's on the market to allow them to sell out.

The other is MA holding other Avatar's Skill's at ransom,.... by not having enough ESI's on the market to allow them to sell out.

I know I do. I put all the esi I loot in storage. The last time I had to chip out it was a major pain in the ass trying to get chips.

With that said, I don't recommend people chip out, its been too painful coming back, but people gotta do what people gotta do.

This is also my primary thought and I am convinced that MA does this consciously to " The other is MA holding other Avatar's Skill's at ransom,.... by not having enough ESI's on the market to allow them to sell out" And that we all know that MA allows "some" to sell their avatars.

I believe that all players should have the same conditions and no players should benefit from MA as we know that MA is doing all the time Clear that they will make money and it's okay but in the game there must be equal conditions for all players without a secret helping hand from MA.

That's precisely because trust is low for the game because they always give some player benefit outside the rules and then not only about selling avatars but it involves many other things in the game

doesn't that sum it up? and whoever couldn't care less? there is nothing i hate more in EU but people taking usable and funny items off the market just for speculation or to rip off the average gamer joe, and scarcity in a world of bits and bytes.

a virtual universe should be limitless, there should be so much more to come... whoever survives valve time

that being said, i expect we all wake up in a different world nearly tomorrow. maybe asgard, maybe amevrica, maybe "Payatar"? :scratch2:

There were always 3 main resources people purchased to hoard so that MU went up and then they would sell when the time was right. Because the pattern was predictable, it happened every year I have been here (and still is - although not sure how resource caps currently affect post 2.0).

* ESI
* Pyrite
* Wenrex

I am sure there is more. This is the only 3 I have been privy to that had a big enough margin to be fully exploitable.

There were always 3 main resources people purchased to hoard so that MU went up and then they would sell when the time was right. Because the pattern was predictable, it happened every year I have been here (and still is - although not sure how resource caps currently affect post 2.0).

* ESI
* Pyrite
* Wenrex

I am sure there is more. This is the only 3 I have been privy to that had a big enough margin to be fully exploitable.

Yep they were the main ones.... not so good these days..... I'm sure the ESI's will still hold value till a few "Big" avatars leave.......

Back