Suggestion for Nova and Blazar Fragments.

lethal

Prowler
lethal jewgirl saint
Fragment drops are overall reduced from before 2.0 (especially nova) but now they are mixed in with mobs normal loot in the instance that they do drop. This way, finding nova and blazar fragments would actually be an exciting little markup bonus instead of being painful to see. Also, some sort of scaling with mob health would be nice. I still like the idea of low level mobs dropping more because it could potentially help new players a lot and get them involved with the market, but larger mobs should potentially drop more. Just have them drop exponentially less as their health increases. For example a puny berycled with 10 health could have 2-4 fragments mixed in with its loot while a proteron young with 2910 health could drop 50-100 fragments with its normal loot and something like the Sand King with 950,000 would drop 500-1000 fragments mixed in with its loot. I also heard something about possibly making the fragments available from missions, which I think is a good idea as well. Not sure if that was just a rumor though because I can't find the thread.

Can someone remove this thread as it is no longer really relevant? Or move it to the suggestions subforum. I didn't realize there was one.

Fragment drops are overall reduced from before 2.0 (especially nova) but now they are mixed in with mobs normal loot in the instance that they do drop. This way, finding nova and blazar fragments would actually be an exciting little markup bonus instead of being painful to see. Also, some sort of scaling with mob health would be nice. I still like the idea of low level mobs dropping more because it could potentially help new players a lot and get them involved with the market, but larger mobs should potentially drop more. Just have them drop exponentially less as their health increases. For example a puny berycled with 10 health could have 2-4 fragments mixed in with its loot while a proteron young with 2910 health could drop 50-100 fragments with its normal loot and something like the Sand King with 950,000 would drop 500-1000 fragments mixed in with its loot. I also heard something about possibly making the fragments available from missions, which I think is a good idea as well. Not sure if that was just a rumor though because I can't find the thread.

fragments use to be mission rewards and still are on RT, its use to be disheartening as hell when you killed 500 Foul for 250 novas.... altho at 1k you got a full strength point

whats the deal with fragments since mini VU? i heard their back but i've not seen any on cyrene

I haven't seen any nova or blazar fragments on arkadia either.

loot 2.0 did away with no looters... make it so that the no looters are gone forever, and if the fragments have to be there, just add them as an 'extra' beside some small looter... get rid of the no looters and frag only loot please.

I believe this suggestion was implemented yesterday, about 11 hours after it was made.

Fragments now drop along with common loot.

I believe this suggestion was implemented yesterday, about 11 hours after it was made.

Fragments now drop along with common loot.

It was. Larger enemies don't drop them any more that I know of, but small enemies will occasionally drop around 3-9 of them along with their normal loot. That's what I meant when I said the thread was no longer really relevant as I had posted it the night before the mini patch, when none of the enemies were dropping fragments.

Can someone remove this thread as it is no longer really relevant? Or move it to the suggestions subforum. I didn't realize there was one.

... done :)

Back